News
On Likeable or Not • Sep 12, 2014
Title Likeable or Not Spoiler
they start dating at about 121/122 and then get married at 148 - man it was a long ride before they got together lol
0 0
On Likeable or Not • Sep 12, 2014
Title Likeable or Not
1443&144 didn't download either so I have to skip 2 episodes again :'( argh (and it's at a point I wanted to see what happened too >_<
0 0
Replying to Kakuii • Sep 12, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
One more week...
lol if you're a Rain fan any drama with him is bound to be good ;)
1 0
On My Lovely Girl • Sep 12, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
now that IOTL is over I'm really eager to see this drama start airing next week! Rain <3 ^^
2 1
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 12, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Beautiful ending <3 ^^
0 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Sep 12, 2014
Title Life Is Beautiful
just started watching for Lee Sang Yoon - I will be skipping the gay dudes.
thank you for saying that :) I am not out to abuse anyone :)
2 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 11, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
gosh, episode 15 was so good - he's finally saying goodbye to Kang Woo - I loved the whole revelation (Kang woo's inconsistency's) scene - it was beautiful
3 0
On Likeable or Not • Sep 11, 2014
Title Likeable or Not Spoiler
episode 122 my words in the beginning to Danpung "you silly silly girl" lol ;)
0 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Sep 10, 2014
Title Life Is Beautiful
just started watching for Lee Sang Yoon - I will be skipping the gay dudes.
unfortunately I can't do that - it goes against my beliefs...
7 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 10, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I put off watching episode 13 & 14 b/c I heard they were sad - finally watched them today before the next episodes air tomorrow - all I can say it they were beautiful but definitely had me crying buckets of tears - especially episode 14 :'(
0 0
Replying to SilentRevelation • Sep 10, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Beautiful.. An absolutely beautiful drama. Episode 13 and 14 had me crying like a baby
same here, I was a blubbering mess :'(
0 0
On Legendary Witch • Sep 9, 2014
Title Legendary Witch
well, I wasn't interested in this drama... until now, b/c Han Ji Hye was added to the cast - now I'm thinking I may have to check this out...
4 0
On Han Ji Hye • Sep 9, 2014
Person Han Ji Hye
My Favorite Korean Actress ;D
0 0
On Kim Jae Won • Sep 9, 2014
Person Kim Jae Won
ok that picture is at least much better than the side profile one - thank you
0 0
On My Husband Got a Family • Sep 9, 2014
Title My Husband Got a Family Spoiler
just finished episode 3 I really don't understand why that sister-in-law to Gwi Nam's (Terry) mom doesn't want her to find her son...by the looks of things his parents aren't rich or anything so it's not like he'd be an heir to a company or anything - so what is her problem with it? O.o
2 2
On Cheon Ho Jin • Sep 9, 2014
Person Cheon Ho Jin
Happy Birthday :D
0 0
On Another Brilliant Life • Sep 8, 2014
Title Another Brilliant Life
well I was planning on watching this drama for Park Hae Jin - but after watching the first episode and thinking this is so ridiculous - I just can't - if I had it would have only been to look at Park Hae Jin (see a few pics I took from episode one in the pictures) b/c he is so handsome ;) other than that the fact that all their voices are dubbed just makes it that much worse....*sigh* too bad :(
1 4
On Likeable or Not • Sep 8, 2014
Title Likeable or Not
well, episodes 96-99 don't work as far as a download goes - I was barely able to watch episode 96 online (the internet doesn't like to let me watch shows online >_<) so I'm just going to have to skip 97-99 unfortunately - hopefully I don't miss too much....
0 0
On Reset • Sep 8, 2014
Title Reset
the end of the first episode was pretty intense - so far I like this - now on to episode 2 :)
1 0
On Gunman in Joseon • Sep 8, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
by the end I all could say was: "I'm glad it's over."
12 0