News
On Tears of Heaven • Sep 5, 2014
Title Tears of Heaven
Yes - finally talks about starting this drama have started!!!!!!!! Suh Joon Young - November!!!!!!!! <3 Please be great!
1 0
Cheer • Sep 5, 2014
Article MBN comes back to drama-making through Tears of Heaven
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DaebaK!!!! I've been waiting for them to star up this drama for so long!!! I want to see Suh Joon Young! <3 Loved him on High as Sky Wide as Earth and Sirius <3
0 0
Cheer • Sep 5, 2014
Article Park Shin Hye confirmed as Pinocchio's Female lead
I would prefer some other guy as the lead - I'm not too crazy about Jong Suk - I'm more for Hyun Bin or Lee Seung Gi?....Kim Soo Hyun?
2 0
On Likeable or Not • Sep 4, 2014
Title Likeable or Not Spoiler
Danpung is really getting on my nerves for being so Stupid. How can a person NOT know who they really have feelings for and who they don't have any for? O.o Gosh, everything Hyeonu does makes her feel burdened, she doesn't know if she loves him, she doesn't want to get engaged or married - something should click in her mind "I don't like this dude" - but no she just continues to date him - is she stupid or what?!! when will she wake up and smell the roses?!
0 0
On Likeable or Not • Sep 3, 2014
Title Likeable or Not
Lee Sang Yoon FINALLY made his appearance at the end of episode 72!!! So happy now that he is on here!!!! ^^ <3
0 0
On The Road Home • Sep 3, 2014
Title The Road Home
^the description isn't even about the main couple lol (it's about the eldest brother only)
1 10
On Alex • Sep 2, 2014
Person Alex
Happy Birthday Alex!!!
0 0
On Im Chae Moo • Sep 2, 2014
Person Im Chae Moo
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Sep 2, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
they really need to introduce some other guy that can take se kyung away - by the end of episode 22 I am becoming…
oh I know, I like how he does that too ;)
0 0
On What Happens to My Family? • Sep 1, 2014
Title What Happens to My Family? Spoiler
ok, my mom just helped me figure something out - when the dad called "Kang" shim and "Kang" jae into the room - I started to wonder why Dal Bong wasn't called something with a "kang" - cause Koreans usually follow that - then mom said "maybe he has a different mother" - things started to click in my mind at that point - that would make the names make sense, it would explain why Dal Bong doesn't like himself, and it would explain why the older two are so against marriage and are so rude to their dad..... maybe their dad cheated on their mom...food for thought - that is a huge possibility for me...
3 3
On Endless Love • Sep 1, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
they really need to introduce some other guy that can take se kyung away - by the end of episode 22 I am becoming really irritated by her >_<
1 3
On Endless Love • Sep 1, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
Hanseo construction "Han" for Han Kwang Chul and "Seo" for Seo In Ae - gosh I love Kwang Chul - such a romantic faithful dreamer <3
5 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Sep 1, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
Anyone know where I can find it?
http://doramax264.com/4460/you-are-my-destiny/ (I'm currently downloading it from this site)
0 0
On The Three Musketeers • Sep 1, 2014
Title The Three Musketeers
I'm really enjoying this drama :D
2 0
Replying to daisyx2x • Sep 1, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
Some one PLZ tell meee T-T i just finished episode 17 and so confused just in ae 's child is it kang chuls? i…
I don't know how someone could answer this without spoiling it... but basically KC just "says" it's his child (in a way that is protecting In Ae's "femininity") - it proves he really loves her - and if you watched the previous episode - you should already know where the child came from....
2 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Aug 31, 2014
Person Jung Kyung Ho
Happy Birthday!!!!! <3
1 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Aug 30, 2014
Title Jang Bori Is Here Spoiler
I just started this drama - so far episode one is very similar to Feast of the Gods - except FOTG's was about…
thanks for the warning - I will continue even though I do hate character who make my blood boil lol
0 0
On Plus Nine Boys • Aug 30, 2014
Title Plus Nine Boys
first episode was pretty good - ending has me hooked.
2 0
On Plus Nine Boys • Aug 30, 2014
Title Plus Nine Boys Spoiler
haha "he's uglizing" - person asks "what's that?" and she says "you know like Maculey Culken (shows pic from young to now)" and the other woman goes "oh like harry potter" (shows pic) bahaha
4 1
On Gunman in Joseon • Aug 29, 2014
Title Gunman in Joseon
the main actress and Lee Jun Ki had great chemistry on Time Between Dog & Wolf - but honestly I think it has burned out - this drama would have been great with a little more action and having had it end at 16 episodes total - the fact that it was already 20 was too much but having extended it to 22 is really making the show drag - I like it but I'm finding myself bored a lot of the time - as I said they are dragging too much - all this conflict should have ended within 16 episodes.....
13 1