News
On Empress Ki • Sep 22, 2014
Title Empress Ki Spoiler
gesh lol it took until the 33rd episode before we start seeing Nyang falling for the Emperor <3 Now I'm happy and have been smiling ever since! <3
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 21, 2014
Article 'You From Another Star' gets US remake
I hope it will turn out good - since ABC and Sony pictures seem to be the ones involved in this re-make there is definitely a possible good light for this to turn out good - it will have a good budget unlike poor filmmakers ;)
0 0
On Secret Door • Sep 21, 2014
Title Secret Door
excited for this to start in 2 days!!!!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Sweetiepea • Sep 21, 2014
Title Temptation
This was probably the worst drama I have ever seen. It glorified adultery and dumped on the wife until the very…
I agree ;)
0 0
Replying to Sweetiepea • Sep 20, 2014
Title Temptation
This was probably the worst drama I have ever seen. It glorified adultery and dumped on the wife until the very…
I completely agree with you on this - the whole reason why I dropped it by episode 5 - I knew they were headed in a direction I couldn't stomach.
3 0
On Kim Kwon • Sep 20, 2014
Person Kim Kwon
man I loved all of his scenes in Into the Flames! going to miss him!
0 0
On Into the Flames • Sep 20, 2014
Title Into the Flames
the first 4 episodes are a straight 10! they are so good! (and it's all the younger cast)
2 0
On Park Sun Ho • Sep 19, 2014
Person Park Sun Ho
ah the cute guy from Golden rainbow is going to be the Main in a new drama!!! Daebak!!!
2 0
Replying to LucasQ • Sep 19, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
Someone can tell me if Dani appearead in first episodes? i want to see her. Dani plays the half siter of Rain
I haven't seen his half-sister yet - so I suppose she didn't show up in the first or second episode..
0 0
Replying to Noona • Sep 19, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
The girlfriend dies in an accident. Not one tear is shed. They tell me the dog is sick and I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
same here - when she died I felt nothing but when the dog got sick I teared up lol (probably b/c we had more time with the dog then we did with the dead girlfriend lol)
5 0
On My Lovely Girl • Sep 19, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
I loved the first 2 episodes <3 Rain is as adorable as ever lol and I see 2 people from Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit are on here ;) and Dal Bong (the dog) is super cute!
0 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Sep 19, 2014
Title Glorious Day
oh I see they lowered the episode count - it was 50 but now it's 44 - don't know how to take that - good or bad?...oh…
I wonder why the ratings aren't good in Korea when it's such a good show...
0 0
On Temptation • Sep 18, 2014
Title Temptation
I am so glad I dropped this drama when I did - I would have wasted my time otherwise - I had a feeling early on it was going to go in a direction I wouldn't like and I was right judging by comments and pictures -
6 1
Replying to motoko09 • Sep 18, 2014
Title My Secret Hotel
doesn't goo hae yong's fiancée look EXACTLY the same as Park shin hye? I guess they both went to the same plastic…
I don't know where you get this - but she looks NOTHING like PSH.
0 0
Replying to motoko09 • Sep 18, 2014
Title My Secret Hotel
I am so glad I didn't drop this show! MAN! I am loving it! and I am shipping her with the both of them!!! This…
same here - I'm so confused b/c I ship her with both guys - one minute I'm siding with the manager and the next minute I'm siding with her ex - so complicated - never thought I'd be that way lol
1 0
On Giant • Sep 18, 2014
Title Giant
wow, episode 1 was amazing! reminds me of East of Eden <3
0 0
On Jung Hye Sung • Sep 18, 2014
Person Jung Hye Sung
I'm probably the only person who likes her on Glorious Day drama
2 3
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Sep 18, 2014
Title Glorious Day
oh I see they lowered the episode count - it was 50 but now it's 44 - don't know how to take that - good or bad?...oh…
same here :/
0 0
On Glorious Day • Sep 17, 2014
Title Glorious Day
oh I see they lowered the episode count - it was 50 but now it's 44 - don't know how to take that - good or bad?...oh well, hopefully they still end it good and don't rush things ;)
2 5
On Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming • Sep 17, 2014
Title Oh Ja Ryong Is Coming
I liked the first episode ;)
0 0