K-Drama
On Endless Love • Sep 8, 2014
Title Endless Love Spoiler
Well I finally see signs of Kwang Hoon letting In Ae go - it's about time, after all he's married and has a kid now. I want Kwang Chul and In Ae together - but by the looks of the preview - it seems like she is going to try and push him away again - hopefully Kwang Chul won't let her and will end up convincing her to be with him as a family <3
2 1
On Choi Sang Hoon • Sep 8, 2014
Person Choi Sang Hoon
Happy Birthday :)
0 0
Replying to RhopalocerA • Sep 8, 2014
Title Endless Love
I've been reading +ve comments of this drama on other site~ Now I'm tempting to watch this.. >.< l really…
You're welcome - glad I could help :D
1 0
Replying to RhopalocerA • Sep 7, 2014
Title Endless Love
I've been reading +ve comments of this drama on other site~ Now I'm tempting to watch this.. >.< l really…
oh no I don't believe there is any possibility that RSY will ever end up with In Ae - it's just that we don't want her alone or for KC to end up with someone else - why I said (in order to get a good rating) if (in the viewers persective - if KC & IA don't end up together it wont be a good ending - but KC & IA have a very high possibility of getting together, so I imagine it will have a good ending)
0 0
JADE1300 • Sep 7, 2014
Review A Man Called God
this drama is where Song Il Guk was at his "leanest" lol he's usually a bit more buff and on Fermentation family he is even a bit heavy lol - he looks best on this drama - then on kingdom of the winds and Jumong ;) he's a great actor
0 0
On Life Is Beautiful • Sep 7, 2014
Title Life Is Beautiful
just started watching for Lee Sang Yoon - I will be skipping the gay dudes.
2 7
Replying to RhopalocerA • Sep 7, 2014
Title Endless Love
I've been reading +ve comments of this drama on other site~ Now I'm tempting to watch this.. >.< l really…
I agree with Ambitious_96 RSY was never the lead - he fits more into the hated second lead - this drama (in order to please viewers and get a good rating) SIA has to end up with HKC (JKH).
1 0
Replying to Meeiishal • Sep 7, 2014
Title Blade Man
I wish LDW would do a more vibrant role instead of the tortured soul. It would be nice to see him smile and act…
I completely agree I wish LDW would pick more roles like his character was on My Girl - fun and lighthearted with a touch of seriousness - b/c he definitely looks better smiling...
2 0
On Empress Ki • Sep 6, 2014
Title Empress Ki
I'm really enjoying this drama - on episode 5 now ;) Love Tae Hwang & Sungnyang together ;) Ji Chang Wook just keeps getting better looking lol <3 Loved him since Smile, Dong Hae ;)
0 0
On Love Cheque Charge • Sep 6, 2014
Title Love Cheque Charge
I might just have to watch this drama - love George Hu lol
0 0
On Qian Duo Duo Marry Remember • Sep 5, 2014
Title Qian Duo Duo Marry Remember
anyone know another title for this drama - I'm trying to find it to download but I can't find it under this title....
1 4
On Kim Jae Won • Sep 5, 2014
Person Kim Jae Won
why'd they change his picture back to the side profile one again? ugh!
0 0
On The Magic Thousand - Character Classic • Sep 5, 2014
Title The Magic Thousand - Character Classic
anyone know where I can watch or download this drama?
0 1
On City of the Sun • Sep 5, 2014
Title City of the Sun
when will this drama be made?
0 1
On Pride and Prejudice • Sep 5, 2014
Title Pride and Prejudice
will Daniel Choi be the MAIN lead?
1 0
On Rosy Lovers • Sep 5, 2014
Title Rosy Lovers
another Lee Jang Woo drama? :D been awhile - don't really care for the lead girl after marriage not dating but...hopefully this will be good.
0 0
On Likeable or Not • Sep 5, 2014
Title Likeable or Not Spoiler
haha I've been taking more pictures since Lee Sang Yoon arrived ;)
1 0
Replying to _Rosie • Sep 5, 2014
Person Jung Yoon Suk
need a new pic for him he looks very different in Jang Bo Ri
I took a snapshot from Jang Bo Ri - his picture is changed now.
0 0
On My Blooming Days • Sep 5, 2014
Title My Blooming Days
sounds like Summer Scent to me lol
1 0
On Cha Sun Woo • Sep 5, 2014
Person Cha Sun Woo
Happy Birthday!!!!
0 0
