Editorials
alexa • Jul 21, 2017
Article Top 7 Kdrama OSTs of 2017 - Part 1
SO true My secret romance was so cliche. I just give it a try just but some how it got my attention. I enjoyed, I will not mind watching it again and this song fit the drama so well. Nice list by the way. {^_^}
0 0
Replying to EmpyreanConqueror • Jul 3, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
I feel like So Ah will think that the Water God is some pure guy with 100% perfection, but in reality his clumsy…
yeah, I Know right!!!! I will just take it as if it's another version. I'm quite sad of the changes I was really expecting a lot from the original version.
0 0
_Rosie • Jul 19, 2015
Review Save the Last Dance for Me
totally agree. It's worth the watch.
0 0

