Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 8, 2025
Ugggghhh why am I struggling with this 😿 I feel zero chemistry between the leads. There are way too many cuts in every scene never allowing us to linger…… instead it’s cut into 20 different angles. Maybe it’s the cinematography or editing more than anything throwing me off which is CRAZY because Yin Tao is one of my favorite directors and Ancient Love Poetry is my favorite Xianxia.

I’m not a hater at all. literally love DW and Xianxia is my fave genre. I’m mostly sad I’m not loving it the way so many other people are.

Going to try to stick with it and hope it gets better for me. Anyone else struggling?
6 12
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 4, 2025
Title Back for You
You telling me I waited for this to air like for eternity and it airs without me knowing..plus the heck is a 6.9
ignore it. it must be some haters.
2 0
On Back for You • Feb 4, 2025
Title Back for You
who the hell is downvoting this and why????? Grow up and get a life.
11 10
On Back for You • Feb 4, 2025
Title Back for You
Why does his character here feel more like he’s Yuan Qi than it ever did in The Last Immortal.

I think I’ll just pretend Yuan Qi time travelled and this is him and forget The Last Immortal happened.
3 0
On Everlasting Longing • Feb 3, 2025
This had SO MUCH POTENTIAL and much of it was squandered. it was my January surprise that I looked forward to daily. Then it just became extremely frustrating to watch. The writing….. WHY. With that said, Song Wei Long killed this roll and hugely exceeeded my expectations. looking forward to him getting more and better projects.
11 0
Replying to daebakaddict • Jan 29, 2025
Title Namib
this drama went somewhere but didnt at the same time. 7/10
this is such an accurate description. it really captures what happened…. and didn’t happen lol
4 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 23, 2025
Now that we are getting to the end you really cannot say this is part of any ALP trilogy. They haven’t just changed the names, they’ve changed the whole backstory. This is truly a standalone project with barely any connection to ALP at all.

Which is totally fine. I just think people need to stop trying to tie it to ALP. You can’t. The whole story was changed.
9 8
Replying to Stardustuh • Jan 23, 2025
I thought the actor for the ML was okay looking in his previous dramas but in this drama omg šŸ™‚ā€ā†•ļø they…
He looks soooooo good in this. And his performance is a 10/10!
5 2
Replying to Daenerys • Jan 23, 2025
Gosh this rating is not it. This is way better than 7.9. MDL is just full of fan bases that down rate dramas of…
seriously???? this is absolutely not a 7.9!
4 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jan 22, 2025
Episode 13 over: I was sure that in the end Godeoki's mistress would come back, which is kind of the point of…
Song Seo In is his real name.

Seung Hwi is his writer name.
3 0
Replying to I Am Nobody: The Showdown Between Yin & Yang • Jan 18, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Only 3 episodes have aired and this is essentially a continuation of the first season so I don’t know how you can compare this to Kdrama’s much less after only 3 episodes of this part 2 have aired. Longer Length Cdrama’s allow for much more depth and multiple story arcs. I think shifting to shorter productions will ruin what makes Cdrama’s compelling and competitive. But the bigger point is this drama isn’t evidence of anything because it’s not a whole story told in 12-16 episodes. This just a continuation of the previous episodes in a Part 2 of a story isn’t supporting your claim. Imagine that they told the ENTIRE I am Nodbody drama in only 12-16 episodes. Then you would have a comparison. They didn’t and it’s better this way.
2 0
Replying to Liisa • Jan 16, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
lmao is Chong Zhao Fan Yue's brother?l hope he isn't because it would be insane. It's probably wheelchair guy
it’s wheelchair guy. but for a split second I did think that the symbol on CZ forehead looked exactly like the Baize tribe forehead emblem.
1 1
Replying to Ellamina • Jan 16, 2025
Immortal realm never disappoints for always being the asshole
Every single time lol
3 1
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 16, 2025
I need a Miu Jiu fox doll ASAP.

I’m SOBBING. BEST BOY EVER.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
7 2
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 15, 2025
One wants to use her power to open the Celestial stairway; both want to protect her.
This.
1 0