Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Apr 30, 2025
Same. majorly struggled to get through the first 5 episodes of LIP. Obsessed with Love Never Fails though!
Exactly. LIP requires full full FULL attention.
0 0
Replying to Mary • Apr 29, 2025
I dropped Love in Pavilion for now.. I like this drama more. It's such a cute xianxia :)
Same. majorly struggled to get through the first 5 episodes of LIP. Obsessed with Love Never Fails though!
7 2
Replying to QiqiBerlianasari • Apr 21, 2025
Title Love Reset
Not underratedIt was Box Office Movie
ā€œunderratedā€ refers to the 7.9 rating on this website MDL.
0 0
Replying to NehaRahul • Apr 13, 2025
Cha Woo Min ends up being the villain no matter what😭
Every. Single. Time.
1 0
Replying to PickyPrincess11 • Apr 13, 2025
How did Yeom Jang Seon relieve himself while detained and chained in that vault for that long? Where and how did…
I wondered the same thing and got annoyed and then decided to just turn my brain off and stop asking logical questions. it was absurd lol
0 0
On Buried Hearts • Apr 12, 2025
it’s definitely a solid 9 for me but it had the potential to be a 10. The first 10 episodes were nearly perfect. This one might have needed 20 episodes to really fully flesh out and finish the story. it’s set up for a potential second season if they want to make one. in any case, highly recommend as one of the best revenge thrillers in recent years.
9 1
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Apr 12, 2025
Not a great sign that through the first 2 episodes I’ve been bored enough to be on my phone scrolling while watching. But I’m not giving up and will power on. Some stories just need time. Hoping it improves and there is some spark or chemistry eventually. The OST is fire though. The theme song is 10/10. Can’t wait for it to drop so I can add it to playlist.
5 1
Replying to Bgoodnow • Apr 8, 2025
13 not on Hulu as of today
13 and 14 will be only air on Hulu on Wednesday. it’s super lame how late they air the episodes.
0 0
Replying to pikapika • Apr 8, 2025
first 6 episodes were really good after that it went downhill nevertheless a good one time watch.
literally this.
3 1
Replying to Porktonkatsu • Apr 6, 2025
Kinda disappointed with JTY. Believing the war demon over Yuan Zhong šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Did you not see his eyes flash demon read when he fought the demon chief. it’s the reason she stopped. He wasn’t lying at all he was absolutely correct and warning her about it correctly.
2 0
Replying to ThategoMafiri • Apr 6, 2025
I'm on Ep8, and 8.3 rating it's a lie, 8.7+ it's how I rate.
agreed. its incredibly underrated.
1 0
On Buried Hearts • Apr 5, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
Am I crazy or during the flashback conversation between YEOM and HID on the bench outside the hospital it was revealed that SDJ mom was actually a South Korean NIS agent/asset that YEOM recruited and then essentially co-murdered?
or am I totally confused about that convo. I haven’t rewatched it yet.
3 1
Replying to VEDANT • Apr 5, 2025
why there are no previews of next episodes?
There are. they are on Twitter.
0 1
Replying to fatum • Apr 4, 2025
why are comments removed?i will say again: it started well, but by the end I was skipping 90% of it.it doesn't…
I sadly agree. By episode 7 I was forcing myself to watch. it had sooook much wasted potential.
3 1
Replying to Vince • Apr 4, 2025
This drama hasn't aired yet, if The trailer is good quality and clear. What talking you about if the drama hasn't…
yes I confused it with Such a good love which is just released on Tencent YouTube. And in 480p and has horrible subs. This is a TENCENT problem as they uploaded it like this with the incorrect sub timing. it just came to Viki and on Viki it is actually in HD QUALITY with proper sub timing. So while you may tell me I have posted to the wrong page my actual complaint is completely correct and Tencent needs to fix their YouTube Channel upload of the drama which someone did poorly. Now I will go post to the correct page MY BAD where hopefully ignorant a**holes like you don’t exist.
0 0