Editorials
On Doom at Your Service • Jul 20, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
How could it end like that? That was NOT a satisfying ending; too abrupt!
2 11
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jul 20, 2023
Title My Blooming Days
Oh no! I was just thinking about watching this too. *sob*
Just reading this two years later! I will definitely watch this! Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jul 20, 2023
Title My Blooming Days
Oh no! I was just thinking about watching this too. *sob*
Thanks for your perspective. I will put this on my list of dramas to watch!
0 0
Replying to YJ LH PJ SJ PS KS NE • Jul 3, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Seo woojin's proposal to Cha eunjae was sooooooooo cute
I agree!
1 0
Replying to Angelis • Jul 3, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Once again a masterpiece !!! With room for season 4. They are coming together gradually
Hoping for news of a season 4 SOON!
2 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jul 3, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Wow, just as impressed with Season 3 as Seasons 1 and 2! LOVE this series so much!!!! Even my husband watched it with me, and he liked it too. 10 out of 10 stars!
1 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jul 3, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
Wow, just as impressed with Season 3 as Seasons 1 and 2! LOVE this series so much!!!! Even my husband watched it with me, and he liked it too. 10 out of 10 stars!
0 0
Replying to hazepaseast • Jun 10, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
There must be a S4 because I don't see how the last two episodes would wrap things up cleanly. There are just…
Kind of a spoiler 😕
1 0
Replying to Veronicarose • Jun 1, 2023
Person Uhm Jung Hwa
Seeing her in Our Blues her face looked like she had excess of PS done...to the point it looks botched and kinda…
I agree. Her lip filler and eyelid surgery looks botched. 🙁
3 0
Replying to rue • Jun 1, 2023
Person Uhm Jung Hwa
she looks so young i can't believe she's 53 oh my god i need her recipe for not aging
Plastic surgery
11 0
Replying to reiryoku • May 26, 2023
Title Signal
this is one of the greatest drama ever made and definately has potential for a continuation.p.s if you love this,you…
Still hopeful after all these years!!
5 2
Replying to Heathenkitties • May 26, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
Some people are naturally thin; it's not nice to body shame.
Look up the definition of "body shaming"...
4 1
Replying to JungBrutalGutaussehend • May 22, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
I know this is a kdrama but the bad parking drove me crazy. There is no way parking on the right lane of a busy…
This is quite common in dramas lol.
1 1
Replying to wxjy • May 22, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
male lead is too skinny...
Some people are naturally thin; it's not nice to body shame.
16 6
On Crash Course in Romance • May 22, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
The ending of episode 5: 😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to ugh • May 22, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2 Spoiler
I agree!! But I was so sad about On Ha Joon- he did a lot of heinous shit but he wanted to redeem himself... and…
😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to ugh • May 22, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2 Spoiler
I agree!! But I was so sad about On Ha Joon- he did a lot of heinous shit but he wanted to redeem himself... and…
I agree! The bishop stole his life and used On Ha Joon for evil purposes. It was shocking to see when he realized he'd murdered his own father. 😢
0 2
On RV: Resurrected Victims • May 18, 2023
Title RV: Resurrected Victims
I came across this on Amazon Prime, and I decided to watch it because (1) cool concept; and (2) Kim Rae Won! It wasn't the best, but it also wasn't the worst. I'm wavering between 7.0 to 7.5. The acting was great, but the writing was a little sloppy, imo. That said, it's only a movie, so if you don't really care for it, then not much time has been wasted.
1 0
On The First Responders Season 2 • May 18, 2023
Title The First Responders Season 2
Yeah! Can't wait! 😘❤️
4 0
Replying to Puneak • May 15, 2023
Title Taxi Driver Season 2
unrealistic but entertaining 7.5/10...
And how was the first season realistic? hmm
0 0