News
On First Love • Feb 21, 2023
Title First Love
I love this drama so much, and the music too; I'm even buying the CD. If you like the genre, you will love it too! The main character actors (both younger and older) were outstanding!
2 0
On Dearest • Feb 19, 2023
Title Dearest
I would love to see a second season!
0 1
On The Wind Blows • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Wind Blows
The heart of this drama was good, but in my opinion, the first few episodes were a ridiculous train wreck.
3 0
Replying to mtr • Feb 17, 2023
Title Dearest
Is this drama available on Netflix outside Japan?
In the US, but called "Dearest."
1 0
Replying to ticas • Feb 13, 2023
Title Incantation
I almost shit myself watching this late at night
Definitely gonna watch, lol!!
4 0
Replying to Liisa • Feb 6, 2023
Title I Will Be Your Bloom
Somehow I really enjoyed this although the last episodes were a bit less enjoyable than the beginning. I feel…
Great review!
1 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Jan 22, 2023
Article Jang Geun Suk's upcoming K-drama "Bait Season 1" confirms its release date!
I honestly didnโt recognize him on the photos. I thought the rugged picture was of a very attractive guy. And…
That's his real nose.
0 0
On Na Chul • Jan 21, 2023
Person Na Chul
Too young. ๐ข Rest in peace.
1 0
Replying to WesternPeace • Jan 20, 2023
Title Awaken
I love when Netflix drops an entire series in one day.Namkoong Min, incoming. Catch yโall in a few days ๐
The best way to watch is marathoning! ๐
2 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jan 16, 2023
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Any idea why they did that? It was getting such good reviews.
That's too bad; and strange, considering how well it seemed to be doing.
0 0
On The First Responders • Jan 16, 2023
Title The First Responders
Fantastic drama, 10 out of 10, but I'm getting tired of dramas that just end in the middle, leaving us hanging, and then having to wait months, or even longer, for the storyline continuation. I wish I had known ahead of time so I could have just waited and marathoned both seasons together.
9 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jan 10, 2023
Title One Dollar Lawyer
I hate that they butchered this drama, it started so well.
Any idea why they did that? It was getting such good reviews.
0 2
Replying to Fatoom Chan • Jan 10, 2023
Title Thirty-Nine
I'm sorry i dropped this drama.. i felt so heavy to complete it.. i know there are precious moments especially…
I had this on the back burner for a while for the same reason. I hope you can finish it down the road.
1 0
On Thirty-Nine • Jan 10, 2023
Title Thirty-Nine
Such a heartwarming drama! It's a classic melodrama, complete with love, loss, and lots of tears--have tissues on the ready. Amazing cast, and so well acted. If you like this type of drama, you will not be disappointed!
4 0
Replying to daebakaddict • Nov 20, 2022
Title Somebody
shouldve realized how unhinged this show would be when ML popped out with those jeffrey dahmer glasses
Whenever I see someone wearing aviator glasses, I immediately think "serial killer" ๐ช๐ช๐ช
3 0
On Decoy: Part 1 • Oct 27, 2022
Title Decoy: Part 1
Can't wait!!!
2 0
Replying to ZarkoJames • Oct 5, 2022
Article Actor Lee Jae Yoon is getting married!
Congratulations!!! I was re-watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo just 1 week ago. I'm happy for him. I wish…
He was so good in that drama!
1 1
Replying to setsuhikarin • Sep 16, 2022
Title Ring 0: Birthday
For people who are like me and have that odd kink of watching the end credits; the ending song is "finale" by…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Aya • Aug 8, 2022
Title Bedevilled
The purpose of the movie is to show the inequalities between men and women in South Korean society, or more precisely…
I think it *is* about revenge but also definitely about inequality and the abhorrent treatment of women, not just SK, but in other countries as well, imo.
1 0
On Bedevilled • Aug 8, 2022
Title Bedevilled
A good, albeit bloody, revenge movie. Lots of violence and some truly horrible people. Not for the faint of heart.
6 0