News
On May I Help You? • Apr 7, 2023
Title May I Help You?
I loved this drama so much. Really heartwarming.
1 0
Replying to Amy • Mar 28, 2023
Title Blue Birthday
I'm pretty sure the kiss scenes were fake. Their lips weren't really touching and they just filmed it in an angle…
Most kiss scenes in your average Korean drama look fake, lol.
2 1
Replying to Heathenkitties • Mar 28, 2023
Title Soar High!
Thanks for your hard work!! :-)
Also, where are you on Reddit?
0 2
Replying to sonicericsg • Mar 28, 2023
Title Soar High!
Hi all, i am the subber here,thanks all for watching maiagare and my constant slow updates, if anyone saw maiagare…
Thanks for your hard work!! :-)
0 3
On Ukiwa: Tanin Ijo, Tomodachi Miman • Mar 24, 2023
Title Ukiwa: Tanin Ijo, Tomodachi Miman
I am a big fan of slice-of-life dramas, and this one was very well done (great acting, etc.), but I was just so bored; it was VERY understated.
0 1
Replying to Heathenkitties • Mar 22, 2023
Title On a Starry Night
I'd like to know as well!
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to MianhaKdrama • Mar 20, 2023
Title On a Starry Night
Last 2 episodes are not subtitled. Do you know why?
I'd like to know as well!
0 3
On Rebooting • Mar 20, 2023
Title Rebooting
I loved this drama so much! Family and friends, and a great hometown vibe. The music was great too! I do think, however, that having to live the same life more than once would be quite exhausting! 10 out of 10 stars!
6 0
On Call Me Chihiro • Mar 19, 2023
Title Call Me Chihiro
Beautiful, bittersweet slice of life.
1 0
On Dinner Mate • Mar 14, 2023
Title Dinner Mate
The exes were WAY over the top top, but the ending didn't leave me hanging, plus I loved the OST.
5 0
On Dinner Mate • Mar 12, 2023
Title Dinner Mate Spoiler
Currently halfway through watching, and wow Jung Jae Hyuk is quite the scary stalker type 😳
1 0
On Awaken • Mar 5, 2023
Title Awaken
Such a painfully long and drawn-out drama; it would have been so much better if it had been, at most, 12 episodes. Great casting, though.
5 0
On My Dear Exes • Mar 1, 2023
Title My Dear Exes
I loved this drama: it made me laugh; it made me cry; it made me think, "What is the true definition of family?" With all the ugly stuff that seems to play out every day, it was nice to just relax and enjoy an entertaining slice-of-life drama, where people care about one another and have each other's back. Highly recommend!
4 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Mar 1, 2023
Title Summer Strike
100% agree with all of your points!
I was so fond of this drama (despite its flaws), that I wanted to read all the reviews. Thanks for taking the time to post yours. :-)
0 1
Replying to meba • Feb 26, 2023
Title Summer Strike
kim seol hyun was adorable. all the young cast were very good. ji young was a very annoying character but i just…
❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Feb 26, 2023
Title Summer Strike
I watched it because it came out on Netflix and it's only 12 episodes so I said heck why not and just finished…
100% agree with all of your points!
1 3
On Summer Strike • Feb 26, 2023
Title Summer Strike
Wow, such a heartwarming drama!
0 0
On House on Wheels • Feb 25, 2023
Title House on Wheels
I don't usually watch reality type shows, but I just love this one. Plus, I'm learning about different Korean dishes, including fruits and veggies. Highly recommend!
1 0
Replying to jackio46 • Feb 25, 2023
Title House on Wheels
Where can I watch with English subtitles? Most that I find are not available in the US.
I started randomly watching this on Pluto. It's such a great show!
0 0
Replying to M i t a • Feb 21, 2023
Title First Love
I watched hikari mitsushima in Quartet. I liked her there but I definitely love her after watching this series...…
I watched Quartet after watching this one. She's amazing!
1 1