I just finished Season 2, and I'm devastated that I will have to wait a couple of years to see the gang back together! I can't believe how many people seem to dislike the second season; I found it to be very satisfying, plus the villians were so downright evil!! It was extra-sweet to karma bite them in the butt, lol.
On a different note, I caught a brief glimpse of Min Jin-Woong in a scene (transporting the clear bins for the drugs), which was unexpected!
I'm putting in my two cents, because I just don't understand the bad reviews for Season 2. For anyone who's on the fence about watching Season 2: just do it! I'm currently watching episode 5, and it's the same loveable gang (minus Prosecutor Kang...who really wasn't all that loveable, lol), doing what they're good at: righting the wrongs in society on a person-by-person basis. You're not getting anything more, BUT you're certainly not getting any LESS than the first season!
I'm glad I waited for this, because now I get to binge Season 2!! I gave this 10 out of 10 stars; I loved everything about this drama. Not for the faint-hearted, but if you like your revenge served HOT, I highly recommend this drama! Such a great cast too!!!
My first thought was HIPAA, but it's possible that the husband got them through the attorney, which is quite plausible…
Well, as her spouse, it's quite possible he could have gotten them too. I think he must have done something illegal to make it work, but for sure your attorney can get your medical records, and perhaps your spouse, in a guardian situation, perhaps? (I used to work with attorneys and medical records requests was something I did.)
I was looking forward to watching Cho Seung Woo in this drama, and I was not disappointed! Great storyline, and great cast and acting, including the kids! Also, I loved the bromance. ♥️
On a different note, I caught a brief glimpse of Min Jin-Woong in a scene (transporting the clear bins for the drugs), which was unexpected!