News
Replying to veralinarose7 • Jul 12, 2022
Title Leverage
No offence but I think the writer needed to watch some secret agent movies before working on this…I mean what’s…
so true lol
1 0
On The Cursed • Jul 8, 2022
Title The Cursed
I don't understand the hate. If you're into this genre, it's a solid drama with good acting. Is it the best? No, because it is a bit draggy. However, I wasn't bored and neither was my husband, who is oftentimes forced to watch dramas with me (lol).
6 0
On Hometown • Jul 8, 2022
Title Hometown
This was tedious to watch, but I did finish it. I liked the actors but much of the story was completely unbelievable.
3 0
lo_ve • Jun 23, 2022
Article Jang Geun Suk in talks to return to acting after four years!
Can't wait! I've been following him on IG, and he's looking happy and healthy.
1 0
Replying to kdrama_luvr • Jun 23, 2022
Article Jang Geun Suk in talks to return to acting after four years!
Who hates him ??
I think his mother/money managers were responsible for the legal mess, but we all know about K "netizens". 😐
1 1
On Kang Seung Yoon • Jun 9, 2022
Person Kang Seung Yoon
His final song on Tomorrow had me crying so much. What a beautiful love story.
6 0
lo_ve • Jun 7, 2022
Article Lee Sun Kyun will return to dramas with "The Law"
Looking forward to his new drama!!
0 0
Replying to Rab • Jun 7, 2022
Person Jang Keun Suk
My first Kdrama crush! Lee Min Ho who? It was Jang Geun Suk for me. I wish he comes back strong and finds a good…
"Lee Min Ho Who?" LOL LOL
2 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Jun 7, 2022
Person Jang Keun Suk
It's been four years! Please make a comeback!! <3
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 7, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I loved the realness of this drama.
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 7, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I loved the realness of this drama.
0 0
lo_ve • Jun 7, 2022
Article Jang Na Ra is getting married!
Very happy for her!
2 0
lo_ve • Jun 7, 2022
Article Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra will reportedly reunite for the third time in a new drama!
I can't wait; I loved Fated to Love You!!
7 0
On Lim Yoon A • May 30, 2022
Person Lim Yoon A
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Shin Ha Kyun • May 30, 2022
Person Shin Ha Kyun
Happy Birthday!
0 0
lo_ve • May 30, 2022
Article Veteran Actor Lee Eol passes away
A familiar face in so many of my dramas. Condolences to his family and friends.
2 0
On He's Expecting • May 11, 2022
Title He's Expecting
Social commentary on life in Japan. Cute drama that was easy to watch. I do appreciate how dramas such as this one bring attention to topics that matter most.
7 0
Replying to Rocky • May 11, 2022
Person Lee Byung Hun
it was proven false btw he wouldn't being backs doing drama if it was true
Pure BS. Cheating male actors let time pass "to reflect upon their actions," and then get back to work; their cheating ways apparently forgotten and/or forgiven by their fans.
11 2
Replying to Rocky • May 11, 2022
Person Lee Byung Hun
it was proven false btw he wouldn't being backs doing drama if it was true
Boy, talk about naive!!
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 31, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
My husband rarely watches dramas with me, but we binge watched this in less than 2 days. It literally kept me on the edge of my seat during each episode. If you like zombie shows and movies, you'll love this!
2 0
