Details

  • Last Online: Apr 5, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 26, 2014
Replying to Butterfly • Jun 12, 2019
Title Save Me Spoiler
is there any couple in this drama?
The religious leader and every brainwashed girl in the cult
3 0
Replying to lydiag • Mar 17, 2019
Title Residential Complex Spoiler
all those episodes and they still don't get a baby in the end, I really would've liked to have them have their…
that’s life ????
0 1
Nymphadora • Jul 23, 2018
Iljimae: Bong Soon was bad-ass and was way more interesting than the prime and proper main female lead. I seriously wanted her to end up with Iljimae.

Descendants of the Sun: I loved Yoo Myung Ju more than the female lead. She's so cool and I liked the second leading more :P

Coffee Prince: Han Yoo Joo was a refreshing second lead. I didn't ship her with Han Gyul, but her relationship with her husband was so cute I couldn't help, but root for them too.


Goblin: Sunny was an awesome character. Her and the grim reaper were so cute and I love the big sister relationship she had with the main lead.
2 0
Replying to Jen • Jul 22, 2018
Title Rosy Lovers
Considering this one, i want a lighthearted and happy family drama. is this one like that?
No it's quite the opposite. It's not a rosy love. It's a drama full more drama.
1 0
Replying to njeans • May 24, 2017
The main character has really good health insurance to be able to go to the hospital so often for nothing.
I think the healthcare system is completely different from the one in the US
1 0
Replying to midnightloon • Apr 1, 2017
I did a double take and laughed when Conan O'Brien showed up. I was like wth is he doing in this.
You should see his appearance in a telenovela
0 0
On Rinko Eighteen • Apr 1, 2017
Very raunchy. But it wasn't bad at all. It looks pretty low budget though and I got to say the manga is pretty good. It was a fun watch.
0 0
Replying to Dana • Aug 15, 2016
The synopsis for this honestly makes me want to run away, but I would watch pretty much anything for Mike.
The summary's a lot different from the actual episodes. It takes on the perspective of the rich second lead girl who is constantly misunderstood as being a spoil, mean person, but deep down she is very kind hearted.
1 0
Replying to junkoftheheart • Aug 4, 2016
Title Mr. X and I
English subbed episodes: Ep 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06xH8LPFR_w Ep 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGMFSr_66T0…
Thank you
0 0
On Wild Romance • Dec 20, 2015
Title Wild Romance
It was good until jessica came in to the story and made it a whole different drama
6 0
Replying to jutsu • Jan 1, 2015
Title Rosy Lovers
the dad in this drama is literally the incarnate of satan
Him, the grandma, and Jang Mi make me want to punch a wall. I just want to finish the drama so that I can see them suffer.
3 0