Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
On The Road to Glory • Jun 24, 2026
the official poster the trailer omg I am so ready for this drama. I can feel the characters being brought to life by our amazing leads. I wish nothing but success of all involved.
7 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Heir
ending is actually happy. it’s been confirmed that we just didn’t get the deleted scenes which I actually…
I know that I’m responding to you saying people were talking about other scenes being cut than the ones I saw and mention. Anyhoos the drama was good and made a lot of money and was a hit in China and overseas. so that’s all that matters. see ya
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Heir
ending is actually happy. it’s been confirmed that we just didn’t get the deleted scenes which I actually…
I’m on Weibo and haven’t seen any other scenes being mentioned that was cut.
0 2
Replying to Lushhh • Jun 16, 2026
She was rumoured for this like 5 years ago with xu kai and since then it was zhang Ruonan. So I don't think this…
yeah definitely recently also on Weibo it was first announced. again I don’t remember the x account but it’s one who brings up all top actresses.
0 1
Replying to Lushhh • Jun 16, 2026
She was rumoured for this like 5 years ago with xu kai and since then it was zhang Ruonan. So I don't think this…
it’s on X and I saw it also months ago on Weibo but she’s definitely being rumored for this recently
0 3
Replying to Lushhh • Jun 15, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Whats spring banquet?
it’s a 🍉 drama about a princess framed and had change her appearance to go after the person who framed her etc. I hear the novel is truly good but so far she was rumored for this alongside the first empress drama. It’s MangoTV produced as well.
1 1
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Jun 15, 2026
Person Jelly Lin
So happy good things are coming to her. 🥰
metoo I hope we can see what’s this next rumor role is.
1 0
Replying to a cappuccino gal • Jun 15, 2026
Person Jelly Lin
So happy good things are coming to her. 🥰
same. she really earned this years success. even though she’s not had many works. she’s managing to keep new fans and fans alike happy and excited for her next projects. I smell hit dramas and movies from here out. 💕💕
1 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 15, 2026
Title The Heir
ending is actually happy. it’s been confirmed that we just didn’t get the deleted scenes which I actually…
which is a happy ending. have scenes cut doesn’t mean it isn’t happy. they already been saying this all on Weibo etc because netizens were upset. it’s a happy ending not a open opening not a sad ending.
3 4
Replying to dramalover • Jun 15, 2026
Title The Heir
You're right. It was a pity they had to cut those scenes. I think it was due to too many tradition-breaking development,…
tbh there wasn’t much cuts from what I saw only romance were cut. nothing else. yes the heir deserved a higher rating but it’s earning the public respect that’s more important.
1 0
On The Heir • Jun 14, 2026
Title The Heir
Congrats to The heir for achieving another record of success. The effective broadcast volume cat’s eye data for The heir has surpassed 1.1 billion. Tiger attack score is 9.2
Douban score 7.4

Neitzens and viewers alike believe Tiger attack score should be the real score for Douban. Wanted to share some more good news about the heir.
5 1
Replying to dramalover • Jun 14, 2026
Title The Heir
You're right. It was a pity they had to cut those scenes. I think it was due to too many tradition-breaking development,…
No they cut the scenes as this drama isn’t mainly romantic but about china’s ink making history. This has nothing to do with. The drama directors, writers have already spoken on what they wanted to convey. romance wasn’t the focus of this drama.
0 3
Replying to Chikwere27 • Jun 14, 2026
Title The Heir
The ending of this drama affected the ratings,this was beautiful,the cast all did well but the last episode 🤷🏽‍♀
ending is actually happy. it’s been confirmed that we just didn’t get the deleted scenes which I actually saw.
2 6
Replying to MissMoon • Jun 14, 2026
Title The Heir
So far so good. On episode 25. The ratings are suspicious. Same with the reviews. Does the ending really affect…
drama is really good. many reviews were from antics that is why the drama has dropped again a point. from the moment it aired. The heir was targeted by other actress fans who hate yang Zi. drama was bombard with 1.0 star ratings so much the initial douban score was looking 6.1 but it’s actually a 7.4 the drama on mdl had a score of 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.7, 7.8, 8.0 and then 7.9 now it’s back to 7.8 drama has been certified a hit in China and internationally is labeled S+ tier drama. Ratings have surpassed a billion and drama has been in newspapers, news, even brought a lot of tourism to this area in China due to it being the first actual ink making drama. It’s up to you as a viewer to decide if you want to continue or not. With me mentioning the success of the drama isn’t to change your mind but give you an insight on why the reviews are mixture.
4 1