Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 6, 2026
Mdl is always the place for haters to lurk. even Viki can be bias at times. I’m glad it’s now 9.2 it was a…
that’s nice
0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Jul 6, 2026
Netflix!!! for once not on Disney 🥹
thank gosh. thank you so much. I hate her other drama is on Disney
3 1
Replying to Hou Mie • Jul 6, 2026
Mdl is always the place for haters to lurk. even Viki can be bias at times. I’m glad it’s now 9.2 it was a…
when I said haters I meant like towards actors/ actresses. what you’re describing as yourself isn’t hate but basic observation and opinions. which is totally fine.
0 2
Replying to love triangles anti • Jul 5, 2026
The rating on Viki is 9.2! Viki people in general are more kind and there's no haters down rating lol.
Mdl is always the place for haters to lurk. even Viki can be bias at times. I’m glad it’s now 9.2 it was a 8.8
0 4
Replying to Hiba • Jul 4, 2026
I want to know am I the only one who find it a bit boring don't get me wrong I was super excited for this show…
sadly you’re not the only one. I decided to pause this until next week. the back and forth with one epsiode one day. two the next. then the ml pity party. etc just is too much. I waited for this drama for years but omg. Youku always fails me at some point. they did with immortal samsara (albeit it was a hit). they did it with all of Li hong Yi unaired dramas. They did it with Shining just for you. Cut out everything and epsiodes expect for 25 😭 even did it again to the same FL with her drama Love and crown. I just hope my favs never do Youku again. unless it’s actually worth it.
1 1
Replying to poppies • Jul 2, 2026
The way they're making it all about themselves and their hurt. Not even a word of comfort to him
I do agree with this but he does make stupid decisions. I get wanting to save his brother but omg he knows how she feels and where she stands. don’t worried they’ll all regret it as the drama unfolds. it’s typical Xianxia plot. but I’m enjoying this drama so far.
10 1
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 1, 2026
Omg finally able to start this and let me just say. I don’t care how long I’ve waited. I’ve waited for this CP for years and it’s giving me life. Kiku looks so good for a drama filmed years ago. her character so far on epsiode one reminds me of her character from sword and fairy. I can’t wait to continue watching this drama. 🍊 🧡
7 0
On Ancient Bracelet • Jun 30, 2026
The FL can’t act worth a damn. the beginning of as pretty good and of course the ML looked like a fairy ruler. He was the best thing in this short drama for me. The ost is also lovely. I wished to see the ML in a drama with some of my fav actresses. He could definitely benfit more from the exposure. will defy keep him on my radar. Drama is 8.5 for the ruler and some of the epsiodes that was pretty good.
2 0
On Yang Zi • Jun 28, 2026
Person Yang Zi
we have so many face front pics that meant the requirements and yet mdl will not update our girl pic. please someone I need assistance. also let’s get her bio updated she is the only 90 flowers who has won a magonlia award. she’s even surpassed from what I saw netizens discussing online 85 flowers. this is a huge accomplishment and achievement from our girl. hard work definitely pays off. 💜💜💜
6 0
On Yang Zi • Jun 26, 2026
Person Yang Zi
Omg I’m so glad I stayed up on Weibo to watch congrats magonlia queen. her speech her look everything was perfect. 💜💜💜💜💜💜
8 0
Replying to Snowlit • Jun 25, 2026
Title Feud
Please someone tell me if I should start this drama or not. Honestly, I really hate misunderstandings and it seems…
if it helps I’m starting it now. let’s support each other. also I’m watching TTEOTM over on Viki 😭 which I see your gif is that. It’s one of my favs of Bai lu next to The legends.
1 1
On Feud • Jun 25, 2026
Title Feud
starting this as there’s nothing good on at the moment. the only Cdrama actresses I trust when it comes to Xianxia dramas are Yang Zi, Bai Lu, Yang Mi and Kiku. These women can make me cry and really believe the storyline.
0 0
On The Road to Glory • Jun 24, 2026
the official poster the trailer omg I am so ready for this drama. I can feel the characters being brought to life by our amazing leads. I wish nothing but success of all involved.
7 0