Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
Replying to cappadocia • Jun 1, 2026
Re: the FL and SML’s relationship . . . what’s frustrating is they were together for five years but it was…
Omg what a take and what a way to express how I felt with the FL. it’s also kinda why I stopped watching. she was just too cruel to him.
17 0
On The Heir • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Heir
really hate how it’s still at 7.8 really wished it was still 8.0 this drama doesnt deserve the hate it’s getting on mdl.
9 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 1, 2026
this was never a romance drama. there was no hint, no nothing. if there was it’s one sided on Ling long. TikTok…
?????
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 1, 2026
this was never a romance drama. there was no hint, no nothing. if there was it’s one sided on Ling long. TikTok…
yeah your bad
2 2
Replying to Hou Mie • May 31, 2026
this was never a romance drama. there was no hint, no nothing. if there was it’s one sided on Ling long. TikTok…
I said sadly for them. I don’t care about romance. I didn’t need a comment reply either
0 4
Replying to JunWarren • May 31, 2026
did Zhan Zhao and Ling Long get together in the end? or at least a hint of a possible romance?
this was never a romance drama. there was no hint, no nothing. if there was it’s one sided on Ling long. TikTok videos has been having everyone thinking they were a couple. sadly this drama was never romance drama.
3 6
Replying to Kdrama_Cdrama_lover • May 31, 2026
This was the only Chinese drama I could finish; it was truly a masterpiece.
I agree. this one and ten miles of peach blossoms, legend of white snake and the legends. were my introduction to Chinese dramas
0 2
Replying to Andis • May 31, 2026
If you’re wondering whether to tackle this drama, I'd strongly advise you to read PeachBlossomsGoddess' review…
I think people should just watch the first few and see if they like it. this is the first Cdrama of yang Zi that made me a fan. also a fan of Chinese dramas. obviously I know many won’t think so. but this is a truly masterpiece internationally and in mainland China. I think if those coming to watch this only look at reviews and comments they might not get a chance to experience the rollercoaster this drama gave fans. just my imo.
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • May 31, 2026
Title The Heir
he always wanted to work with yang Zi and he said he loved the script
ok you didn’t have to say all that.
4 0
Replying to Hou Mie • May 31, 2026
Title The Heir
he always wanted to work with yang Zi and he said he loved the script
nope he’s been a fan of hers for awhile and always wanted to work with her. theyve even planned their second collaboration
11 3
Replying to paxxie • May 31, 2026
Title The Heir
WTH was Elvis thinking taking on this role? They should've given this to a supporting actor who needs the experience…
he always wanted to work with yang Zi and he said he loved the script
10 5
On The Heir • May 31, 2026
Title The Heir
33-34 looks so good. the action is also getting even more exciting and emotional
4 0
Replying to lwisau • May 31, 2026
Yes, I saw some JP fan talking this on X.
thank you so much.
1 0
On Ashes to Crown • May 31, 2026
the new poster looks lovely and I thought someone mentioned Netflix? will it be available for Netflix JP?
3 2
Replying to JustPeachy • May 30, 2026
At this point I’m not even sure what the main focus of this drama was supposed to be. They really tried to pack…
I agree judging by comments glad I placed it on hold now will binge watch from beginning to end
1 0