Details

  • Last Online: 33 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 24, 2024

Hou Mie

Sailing Across the Vast Sea ♡.・✩°。⋆🪽
On Jelly Lin • Jun 14, 2026
Person Jelly Lin
she mentioned during Weibo movie night she has a role that scares her because it’s one of her challenging roles. I cannot wait to see what it is. she also won that night. Jelly has been trending non stop in a really good way. She’s being praised for her upbeat personality, acting skills, beauty, and her healthy realistic body goals. I believe this year and beyond is our girl year.
2 4
Replying to Lushhh • Jun 12, 2026
Not believing till I see the first ep and wtf from 60 eps to 35? I'd rather they not releasing it then that's…
agreed. I don’t know why either 35 but that’s the melon on Weibo.
0 0
Replying to zhixin • Jun 11, 2026
Person Yang Zi
what kind of project yangzi will take on next
no one knows she’s taking a break. we won’t get any news of her next projects until maybe next year.
1 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • Jun 11, 2026
Title The Heir
Where can we watch these scenes?? Why would they cut them?? 😭
they’re not available and I have no clue why they were cut
1 0
On The Heir • Jun 10, 2026
Title The Heir
if anyone wanted to know for sure if this was a happy ending. All on Weibo have been deleted scenes. Li Zhen and Luo Wen Qian did get married. Yang Zi character was in her formal wedding attire. Also someone else got married. Her cousin Li Zhen Shen. He married Yan Xiang Lan. There was an actual deleted scene shown. It does suck these scenes were cut. But this drama was a happy ending one. Another thing the report has came out the drama has reached over billion playback and ratings. 36 million ratings and top number one drama on lighthouse data base. The scores for the drama are also increasingly growing higher. With the initial douban score 7.4 projecting to reach 8.0 pretty soon. Kudos to everyone again involved in this drama.
10 7
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 8, 2026
same I liked her in veiled of shadows
those pairings definitely have good CP.
3 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Jun 8, 2026
same I liked her in veiled of shadows
right I hope to see her pair with some of my fav ml like li hongyi etc
3 2
Replying to stardust_stroller • Jun 8, 2026
I'm seeing Rao Jia Di pretty much everywhere. I like her acting, she's definitely going placess
same I liked her in veiled of shadows
3 4
Replying to sonicstarcore • Jun 8, 2026
Is this actually worth watching ?
try for yourself and see if you like it.
3 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 8, 2026
couple epsiodes in and I’m loving this. I don’t get why there’s hate on this drama. I do think at times the filters are a bit much. I also hate they dub Dudu voice. 😢 other than that. I actually love this drama.
4 0
On The Heir • Jun 8, 2026
Title The Heir
the heir is steady rising and Haunce has named it a big success. congrats to yang Zi and full cast. Also I pray this is her last drama with these themes. 😭😫I know she loves national dramas as she loves her cultural and heritage so much. but please give me something else. can’t wait to see her playing an actual real life person bio pic. that drama will be her official challenge.
3 0
Replying to Rush • Jun 8, 2026
Title The Heir
I want to watch this but i'm scared after reading the reviews... and 7.9 rating is considered bad imo.
just watch it for yourself and judge for yourself. you can’t let mdl and bad reviews deter you from watching. this drama is a hit in China with over billion playbacks and rewards. it holds a douban score of 7.4 was going to be 6.1 due to 1.0 star bombing from other actresses fans. the drama has done well. The 1.0 star bombing also happened here and even on other platform pages. If you’re going to give it a try I say do so and judge for yourself. reading others opinions will only make you scared to watch it.
1 0
Replying to Thea • Jun 8, 2026
Title The Heir
Anyone know what the current Douban rating is?
Douban score has already came out. I posted it on the page but I guess it got removed. douban score is 7.4
4 0
On Jelly Lin • Jun 7, 2026
Person Jelly Lin
I can’t wait to hear the news about her new drama.
2 0
Replying to pengbuo • Jun 7, 2026
Title The Heir
Glad that it's so low? I am on episode 10 and so far it's way, way better than 7.9.
it’s clear you still don’t get it. I suggest you go bother someone who actually cares to reply back to you
1 0