News Replying to Cathielynn • Oct 29, 2016
Title Memory Lost
I like this better than when a snail falls in love because they have a pretty boys and beautiful romance with…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Memory Lost • Oct 27, 2016
Title Memory Lost
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you so much.
1 0
Replying to Cathielynn • Oct 27, 2016
Title Memory Lost
I like this better than when a snail falls in love because they have a pretty boys and beautiful romance with…
Where did you watch it?
0 0
Replying to Memory Lost • Oct 27, 2016
Title Memory Lost
Replying to deleted comment
It says this playlist does not exist. :(
0 0
Replying to 182 • Aug 10, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
We already know who she will end up with by the cast line up hahha. well I always end up guessing 99% right just…
:(
0 0
Replying to 182 • Aug 9, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
We already know who she will end up with by the cast line up hahha. well I always end up guessing 99% right just…
But isn't Jae Hyeon also at the front?
0 0
Replying to Meghan • Aug 9, 2016
Title Doctors
Quite honestly, I'm losing the original hype about this drama. The first few episodes were decent but the plot's…
His part was for 2 episodes and a bit of another episode. He played the role to a tee.
0 0
Replying to Kanra • Aug 8, 2016
Title W
Does anyone know any dramas that are paced similarly to this with the same kind of suspenseful feel? I am dying…
I enjoyed Queen Inhyun's man immensely. You should try it. I didn't know that the episodes for this week are postponed. Let me go to my room and cry. http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/08/w-releases-stills-han-hyo-joo-lee-jong-suk-enjoying-date/
3 0
Replying to meaghen • Jun 25, 2016
Title Blue Veins
I've only been able to find episode 1 without English subtitles :( I'd like to watch this series, so hopefully…
Then can you pls send me the link?
0 0
Replying to meaghen • Jun 21, 2016
Title Blue Veins
I've only been able to find episode 1 without English subtitles :( I'd like to watch this series, so hopefully…
Was it good? If it's worth watching, It'd be greatly appreciated.
0 0
Replying to Kikka • Apr 22, 2016
Title Princess Hours
Does anyone know if this lakorn started airing or not pls? I am dying to watch this!
I think that they're still filming. You can check out the filming process on Instagram the hashtag is #princesshours_thailand .
1 0
On Architecture 101 • Apr 19, 2016
Title Architecture 101
Are there other movies/tv shows about architecture? Preferably with some romance?
0 1
Replying to meaghen • Apr 15, 2016
Title Blue Veins
I've only been able to find episode 1 without English subtitles :( I'd like to watch this series, so hopefully…
Thank you :)
0 0
Replying to meaghen • Apr 14, 2016
Title Blue Veins
I've only been able to find episode 1 without English subtitles :( I'd like to watch this series, so hopefully…
Can you please give me the link?
0 0
Replying to Kikka • Apr 9, 2016
Title Princess Hours
Does anyone know if this lakorn started airing or not pls? I am dying to watch this!
You're welcome!
1 0
Replying to Kikka • Apr 9, 2016
Title Princess Hours
Does anyone know if this lakorn started airing or not pls? I am dying to watch this!
It hasn't started airing yet, they're still filming. At the beginning of March they were filming episode 13.
8 0
On Princess Hours • Feb 5, 2016
Title Princess Hours
When will this be out? I'm so excited!!!!
1 0
Replying to Drama_Lover • Nov 2, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
Is there actually horror in this drama because I really don't like to watch horror movies or dramas and this drama…
KMR, thank you.
0 0
Replying to Drama_Lover • Nov 1, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare Spoiler
Is there actually horror in this drama because I really don't like to watch horror movies or dramas and this drama…
KMR, I'm sorry for taking your time. I usually hate spoilers and stuff. But can you please tell me what you mean about the secret information? Could u please tell me what Jabber does to Jenny, and anything else that Simon has done to Jenny before that scene. And how Simon saves her. I'm really curious. I have to study for exams and stuff and I can't study anything cuz the only thing I think about is these things. HAHA
0 0
Replying to Drama_Lover • Nov 1, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
Is there actually horror in this drama because I really don't like to watch horror movies or dramas and this drama…
Thank you so much KMR and Rouge!
0 0