Details

  • Last Online: 40 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 16, 2026
Have we met Kang Dan yet? Granny Kang's elder grandson? I remember him being mentioned multiple times, but I'm not sure we've seen him on screen. Can someone confirm whether or not he's made a physical appearance and if he has can you point me to the episode he's in?
3 4
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
he's in the capital. im sure we will get a cut to him when they return in victory together or something like that.
he might not have any backing in the capital anymore after his mother and Magistrate Cui's family were killed by the bandits. he'll need a new sponsor.
2 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
im so impressed with the whole cast & how, even though i miss the leads interactions with each other, the pacing still feels good. the story and performances round out the show instead of detract from it, which can't be said for every drama with a side quest.
20 0
Replying to You are Loved • Mar 15, 2026
starting to see sets from legend of the Female General being used in this series loving that.
ive recognized a few sets from different productions, but they are shot in a way that still keeps me immersed in the show. a few I only noticed when I watched a second time.
I like this directors use of angles and medium tight shots, you still get the feel of a large space, but without "empty space" if you know what I mean.
all the environments look lived in & well populated.
6 1
Replying to cupcakecarlynn • Mar 15, 2026
so song yan just dropped off the face of the earth. lmao
he's in the capital. im sure we will get a cut to him when they return in victory together or something like that.
2 4
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Zeng Qing Jie really bringing sexy backs back into dramas. Sir, we appreciate your contribution to bringing sexy back.
6 0
Replying to reillanne • Mar 14, 2026
I realized the reason I love this drama is that there's no damsel in distress, or main lead that has a savior…
Fated Hearts has a similar dynamic but with more enemies to lovers.
1 0
Replying to manemoj • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Can somebody tell me that the kids will be alright? It so hard to watch this 😭
Pretty sure that a novel reader said Bao'er becomes the next Emperor.
1 0
On Generation to Generation • Mar 14, 2026
Honestly the way the final edit came out, I'm a little nervous for Rebirth later this year. I feel like a lot of the issues I had with this show overall, came down to the editing being affected by the censorship of 3 episodes being cut. Also, this genre in general is just more difficult for me because of all the different terms used and all the different sects etc. It's like info dump after info dump and yet I'm still sometimes lost because it's TOO much info at any given time making everything blend together. Compacted by the fact I wasn't binge watching so I was forgetting things because it went down to one episode a day. So this might work better for those starting after it's all out.

Though I can appreciate the costume choices, I found all the different sects blended together because the tones/styles were so similar to one another. Unless they were standing in those rows for ceremonies it was unclear who came from where at a glance based on clothing and accessories. And with a cast this large visual cues are vital.

And I am so sorry, but casting department...what was that? Not a single younger version of a character looked like their older counterpart with the exception of Uncle Chang. The younger version of Qi Yunke looked like he should have been related to Song Yu Zhi.
Why were 2 actors playing their older and younger selves while EVERYONE else had a different actor. It makes Cai Ping Shu appear like the eldest member of the friend group in flashbacks and the youngest member at the time of her death which was only like 3 years prior to the start of FL going to train at the mountain.

Because of this anytime we had an info dump with flashback I spent a good chunk of my time trying to figure out who was who because all but 3 looked completely different.
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
Anyone else get the vibe that Jin was hella disappointed to be reminded that Chang Yu is married? Not only married, but bragging about her husband. I can't tell if it's just admiration for her strength and her treating him like family or if there is more to his feelings.

So lets see
Song Yan: Intitled possessiveness
Xie Zheng: Possessive Love/admiration; need over want
Li Huai An: "noble" love/admiration
Jin Yuanbao: admiration
Sui Yuanqing: psychotic obsession to possess physically


Any body else on the crush roster for our girl?
3 3
Replying to Kinara • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I don’t get the FL. It’s clear that she misses him and wants him by her side. So why send a divorce letter…
To give him the option. Because of the agreement going into marriage she doesn't think he wants to stay married to her. They each a have a copy but Zheng hasn't signed either of them. The letter really only becomes "valid" if they are signed by both parties. It's just Chang Yu doesn't realize that the marriage was never valid to begin with.
2 1
Replying to Zey • Mar 14, 2026
Sui Yuanqing feels really evil to me. He has no sob story. He’s always after power, killing people and going…
Sui Yuanqing was raised fully by a cray cray straight evil person and not really taught to manipulate others like Qi Min was. Qi Min grew up in the palace with all the court bs and has been hiding his real identity for some time. So his evil has thought behind it...intention....power.
Sui Yuanqing is more like a trained attack dog off it's leash...no thought behind the actions that harm others, seeing everything as a game that furthers the plans of his masters.....aka his father and "brother".
Sui Yuanqing = impulsive
Qi Min = methodical
0 0
Replying to twinty • Mar 14, 2026
I am so torn about him. I don't like what he does but then I find myself thinking he is not so bad😂
He's still much more easily manipulated by others than his brother, so he throws in just enough innocence to pull on a sympathetic heart string. Aka he feels more like a weapon, think more trained attack dog, than the master who trained the dog to attack.
I really don't think he thinks what he does is wrong. Like his moral compass is broken broken.
0 3
Replying to lushurou • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
i still don't understand how is general he responsible for changyus dads death?
Because General He went to him(the dad) he was followed by Wei Yan's people. So because he was followed Chang Yu's father died to protect his daughters.
So from my understanding it's like if you're in witness protection and someone tails your handler/marshal to your location to prevent you from testifying.

Though I think I might have misread some subtitles last night because I couldn't tell if General He was talking about 16/17 years ago when he helped to fake ChangYu's family's death or the more recent actual death of her mother and father. But either way, General He didn't actually kill him but because he went to check on him and was followed Wei Yan took him off the board because of the information he had that he didn't want spread to General He.
4 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 14, 2026
the teaser for episode 25....oh she's gonna stomp his damn ass when she finds out the truth.
25 1
Replying to Iloveenhypen • Mar 14, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I hate qi min and yuanqing brothers but i still want them to live longer or it will be a waste of visuals..☝🏼
when we saw the deputy chief of the bandits, I was like...damn👀, great scene, but gone too soon from the screen.
2 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Mar 13, 2026
1000% agreed. He really understands camera language and how to capture the actors emotions visually. No shots…
yes he and Zhang Ling He are both gamers which is how we got the pheasant tail adornment for Xie Zheng's General look. ZLH mentioned how so many generals in dramas seem to blend together & there was nothing to stand out & he mentioned a game. when nerds unite, we win.
4 1