How can you recognize him with the mask one minute but canβt the next? π€¨π§
movement, smell, context, clothing, voice. no actual movement to see how he walks. smell would be drastically different from incense, blood, and other factors. she isnt expecting her husband to be anywhere near there at that time and she's in full fight mode not inventorying details. he is wearing clothing befitting the Marquis/General he is. he modified his voice
Somebody tell me why was QM torturing Yu Qian? What actually happened back then? Ahhh it still boils my blood…
looks like we'll be getting a flashback soon to explain the QM & YQQ dynamic more within the next 4 epiosdes(most likely tomorrow's episodes) Yan Zheng let her go because he knew Li was nearby & that he couldnt separate from his duties at the moment. devide and conquer type mentality. he needs to go back to his base/hunt down the rest of the qingfeng fort members, she needs to go back to the village. as long as she's safe he's okay.
Give Zeng Qing Jie all the budget & all the good romance with fighting IP. Seriously, any actor would be blessed to work with him at this point. Do yall see how beautifully everyone is shot? How he uses perfect film language to indicate mood, time, dream from reality etc.? I just recommend going to his page and putting all his work on your plan to watch list. PS I NEED a full behind the scenes breakdown of costume choices, set design, practical and vfx, stunts all the things....lighting rigs, cameras ALL THE THINGS. I have never wanted a directors commentary option more than I have for this drama.
Child, my man is off the chain, XZ about lost his mind when he found out about the village. I felt like I was…
I think the only reason she didnt recognized him is because he is in his official armor, lowered his voice/modified it, & he probably smells different at the moment too. she's not expecting her husband in such fine clothes. she was in full fight mode too. & didnt see him move other than to catch & restrain her. actual movement goes a long way in recognition when body is fully covered.
At least they didn't get divorced though. Have a question, I don't know how marriage worked in that time but since…
we all know that he wants her to abide by that marriage contract until he can bring her with him. but girlie pop is going to be pissed the second she finds out the marriage is void. if she reacted the way she did to him kissing her with the intent to leave...oh our boy has another thing coming.
So Ping Shu killed her husband to complete the whatever method right? So WHY didnt Qi Yun Ke kill his wife in…
what part of dyslexic did you not understand you self-righteous know it all. im watching multiple shows & this show alone has mentioned like 10 different "methods" & I couldnt keep track. stop being a dick & take a second to read ALL the comments before commenting on a thread that has been concluded. & i thought my reading comprehension was lacking because of needing to speed read, but you had all the time in the world and still failed to understand
So Ping Shu killed her husband to complete the whatever method right? So WHY didnt Qi Yun Ke kill his wife in…
my dyslexia can't keep up. if anything even remotely looks similar in a translation my brain is like "oh that's the thing from before not a new word...nothing to see here."
So Ping Shu killed her husband to complete the whatever method right? So WHY didnt Qi Yun Ke kill his wife in…
I thought the only way she defeated him was because she completed the method herself. dude I am so confused now. I thought the reason she was in so much pain & dying was because she completed the method. or was it just because to took a blow from someone who completed it? I thought the whole explanation happened in the flashback in episode 33/34 with Mu's journal thing.
anyone else notice the gaping plot hole in episode 35?
So Ping Shu killed her husband to complete the whatever method right? So WHY didnt Qi Yun Ke kill his wife in the same way? Why go through all the mess to find his daughter if a spouse would work just as well? He had to have known that Ping Shu didnt kill any of her family members yet she stayed mentally stable. it just makes no sense. & "he's already gone mad" excuse isnt going to cut it...because he's obviously known this for a while & didnt have the ingredients to cause the crazy yet.
He was a member of the Wei Army & married to the daughter of a General. He was the one who was sent for reinforcements…
I dont know if she ever blames him, I believe he has a lot of guilt around it. (this plot hasn't happened yet in the show. I just know from excerpts from the novel)
They get separated when her village is attacked after he goes back to his true identity. like physically lost from one another I believe.
in ep 15 her father is not her grandfather's son he paid him to acknowledge him and thus cover up his origins…
He was a member of the Wei Army & married to the daughter of a General. He was the one who was sent for reinforcements that never came. He had possession of the letter that showed Wei Yan's inaction. That was what he gave General He to give to Wei Yan to stop him from killing his daughters as well. He let the Wei assassins kill him & his wife to protect their children & gave the evidence to prove they have no knowledge of his past.
I'm confused. So the assassins were not here for him?
ChangYu's father is connected to the events that happened 16/17 years ago with the death of Xie Zheng's father. Changyu's father had evidence & knowledge of multiple peoples involvement. He was a loose end as well as his whole family who might have knowledge as well. The letter that Wei Yan burned from General He was the evidence that ChangYu's father gave to protect his children. He sacrificed himself(& his wife did the same) to protect ChangYu & NingNing.
oh my god...the absolute tragedy/angst that is about to unfold at the midway point. I might have to save Friday's episodes for Saturday or Sunday, cause im not ready for this.
no actual movement to see how he walks.
smell would be drastically different from incense, blood, and other factors.
she isnt expecting her husband to be anywhere near there at that time and she's in full fight mode not inventorying details.
he is wearing clothing befitting the Marquis/General he is.
he modified his voice
Yan Zheng let her go because he knew Li was nearby & that he couldnt separate from his duties at the moment. devide and conquer type mentality. he needs to go back to his base/hunt down the rest of the qingfeng fort members, she needs to go back to the village. as long as she's safe he's okay.
PS I NEED a full behind the scenes breakdown of costume choices, set design, practical and vfx, stunts all the things....lighting rigs, cameras ALL THE THINGS. I have never wanted a directors commentary option more than I have for this drama.
So WHY didnt Qi Yun Ke kill his wife in the same way? Why go through all the mess to find his daughter if a spouse would work just as well? He had to have known that Ping Shu didnt kill any of her family members yet she stayed mentally stable. it just makes no sense. & "he's already gone mad" excuse isnt going to cut it...because he's obviously known this for a while & didnt have the ingredients to cause the crazy yet.
They get separated when her village is attacked after he goes back to his true identity. like physically lost from one another I believe.