It's like overdosing on cotton candy. So sweet, light, and fluffy. Those four are my favorite dramas over the last 2 years in the overall romance category. I play the soundtracks of 1-3 regularly and will normally have one of the shows playing in the background if want to work on something but still have a bit of noise in the background. They each have similar but not exact vibes. But the most common theme is green-flag leads and supporting characters. I didn't realize how much I needed that escape from reality. It's fun to watch the crime thrillers and the melos, but the low-drama slow-burns feel like coming home to a warm fire on a cold day...comforting.
OMG yes! This, I'm like come on people...if I don't hit least bingo on my "melo trope card" I don't know what…
OMG YES! Dude, talk about bingo board blackout. Jaw on floor every episode. Not 100% but I think it was the first thing I saw Ji Sung in, because I can't remember if I watched 'Protect the Boss' as it was airing or not. I know the first thing I saw Hwang Jung Eum in was 'Can You Hear My Heart' with Kim Jae Won and Namkoong Min another tropey primetime soap. A part of me wants to rewatch them, another part of me is like you don't got time for that.
I'm screaming into my pillow kicking my feet right now. π₯°ππAlso, why BEFORE a game are the professional…
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I scared the shit out of my cat when an inhuman scream of "whatthefuckexcitement" came out of my body. Sorry BitBit, mom's just having a mental breakdown over the cuteness.
him recalling about seeing her for the first time is making me emotional especially when it feels like yesterday…
I'm screaming into my pillow kicking my feet right now. π₯°ππ Also, why BEFORE a game are the professional announcers digging into a player's private life on international LIVE television?
I should not be watching episode 23 right now. The scream I srumpt. sadlkfj klasdfjkl djfklasdjf kljds Why oh WHY, before a GAME are they GOSSIPING ABOUT A PLAYER'S PRIVATE LIFE???????????????? WHAT THE EVERLOVELY HELL IS THIS???π²π²π²π²π²π²I keeps screaming "oh no oh no oh no"
The above isn't angry...it is in excited fangirl high pitched mind blown sounds.
(an aside, putting this under spoiler because I didn't realize I wrote an essay in response until I posted the…
Oh, bless your heart, I'm not quite sure how you took my subjective opinions as me trying to be objective. Even more so after I literally defined the terms and then gave context before giving my opinion on a subject. I give examples of WHY I can't be objective when looking at this media at the moment. And the comment about elaborating was because MOST people in the comment section of MDL are there to HELP fellow watchers NOT belittle them. But alas, I fear I'm just feeding yet another troll who doesn't have critical reading skills.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it was not only implied that something happened at the apartment, but that…
ohhh so. she does show up in episode 21 when his Mentor finds out the ML is with the FL. he reaches out to the mother to butter her up a bit on her view of the ML without outing the couple in the process. She's very rational person, so I don't think it will be an issue, or much of one. I haven't read the novel in full, but tonight the rest of the episodes air so someone's going to know this answer better than me faster.
For people who want to read the intimate scenes from the book:https://luminarynovels.com/novel/during-the-snowstorm-by-mo-bao-fei-bao/Chapter…
okay finding out the"drawing" on his arm in the show is an actual tattoo in the novel. & that the compass necklace is a tattoo located below his waist.....ππΆπΆπΆ
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it was not only implied that something happened at the apartment, but that…
She has been for a while. She's just really shy about PDA, and taking the next step in her first relationship. also Chinese censorship apparently played a larger part in it than i originally thought.
I hope episode 16 is all epilogue and all the villain arches get wrapped up in 15. I've continued to enjoy this drama throughout it's run so I want to see them living in peace for a little bit more before saying good-bye.
Yes. If you like the actors and are okay with some soapy elements then yes. If you can't find humor in OTT plot points then this isn't for you. As it seems a lot of people feel like it's lost the plot. But in my mind it just shows that Ji Hyuk was dealing with someone equally as bothersome as Ji Won was with Min Hwan.
Did my fellow fans leave the comment section? So many complainers lol haha :) I still love the drama, but then…
OMG yes! This, I'm like come on people...if I don't hit least bingo on my "melo trope card" I don't know what I'll do with myself. I find the OTT melos funny sometimes because they remind me of the older ksoaps that would get parodied by everyone. I don't know why everyone is complaining when the acting is still elevated and the production value didn't faulter either. I can kind of understand why some of the people who are fans of the IP would be upset if they are diverging from the story as much as they say they are. But again this is a different media so changing things up can sometimes be a good thing. I don't know about anyone else, but I've honestly been quite impressed with BoA's acting in this. She's held her weight and helped to even out what was becoming "rich people good; poor people bad" kind of dynamic.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it was not only implied that something happened at the apartment, but that…
It was his eye flex after she said "going to sleep would be a waste" that got me cackling. And then flashback ended and I was like...wait what? Elaborate please writers/editors. I always feel like I need to practice my subtext skills when watching Chinese shows because of how involved their censorship board is.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it was not only implied that something happened at the apartment, but that…
Mom is in episode 21. She is professional and understanding. It shows that she isn't as bad as we think she is. Mr. He butters her up a bit too. it's cute.
They each have similar but not exact vibes. But the most common theme is green-flag leads and supporting characters. I didn't realize how much I needed that escape from reality. It's fun to watch the crime thrillers and the melos, but the low-drama slow-burns feel like coming home to a warm fire on a cold day...comforting.
Also, why BEFORE a game are the professional announcers digging into a player's private life on international LIVE television?
Why oh WHY, before a GAME are they GOSSIPING ABOUT A PLAYER'S PRIVATE LIFE???????????????? WHAT THE EVERLOVELY HELL IS THIS???π²π²π²π²π²π²I keeps screaming "oh no oh no oh no"
The above isn't angry...it is in excited fangirl high pitched mind blown sounds.
And the comment about elaborating was because MOST people in the comment section of MDL are there to HELP fellow watchers NOT belittle them. But alas, I fear I'm just feeding yet another troll who doesn't have critical reading skills.
I don't know about anyone else, but I've honestly been quite impressed with BoA's acting in this. She's held her weight and helped to even out what was becoming "rich people good; poor people bad" kind of dynamic.