News
On My Father Is Strange • Jul 22, 2017
Title My Father Is Strange
When Jung Hee and Mi Young finally kiss for real you will find me in the ER.
20 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 22, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Overall a very nice fun watch, really liked it.
Yep, agreed! and I can understand Korean and I still thought it was confusing lol I always find time travel confusing especially with the 2 Hyun Jae's lol but overall things were tied up, it was just a bit more rushed than I'd like but was a good drama.
1 0
On Hit the Top • Jul 22, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Overall a very nice fun watch, really liked it.
1 4
On Hit the Top • Jul 22, 2017
Title Hit the Top Spoiler
Thirsty Hyun Jae when she's in the shower lmao.
1 1
On Hit the Top • Jul 22, 2017
Title Hit the Top Spoiler
LMAO at him swallowing the ring, what an idiot.
1 1
On Hit the Top • Jul 22, 2017
Title Hit the Top Spoiler
I wish they didn't rush it all in the last episode and explain it better but what can you do at least it looks like he is gone back to the future, only 30 minutes left
0 0
On I'm Sorry, I Love You • Jul 22, 2017
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You Spoiler
I hate that all remake versions have left out the scene where Eun Chae was crying after being scolded by Yoon and she is just walking in a trance and Moo Hyuk sees her and starts following her and Eun Chae sees a lost child and wipes his tears and calls his mother, that scene was always so important for me, it was the beginning of his feelings for her, and it hit home to him at the fact she helped this lost child find his mother etc. so I am always so annoyed that they leave it out in all the remakes.
4 0
On I'm Sorry, I Love You • Jul 22, 2017
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You Spoiler
And honestly what is up with the girl not being his sister but just someone he knew from the orphanage? and the fact he gets shot protecting his friend instead? all theses things kind of take stuff away from the story.
3 1
On I'm Sorry, I Love You • Jul 22, 2017
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You
Sorry I Love You is one of my all time favourites so I watch all the remakes of it, all have been pretty bad so far and I don't believe any can live up to the original anyway, but I watched the first 2 episodes of this and while I can't say anything about it yet as I have to see more, but they were pretty decent I guess but they changed a lot and I don't know how I feel about that. They better not change the ending either.
4 0
On My Father Is Strange • Jul 17, 2017
Title My Father Is Strange
Y'all if Jung Hee and Mi Young aren't married by the end of this I will riot.
10 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jul 11, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Episode 3 ending was great. Liking this drama. I'm reading through the comments on here and this is recieving a lot of criticism and honestly most of the criticism so far is kind of silly.
9 2
On My Father Is Strange • Jul 9, 2017
Title My Father Is Strange
Episode 38 was so sad, poor Jung Hee :(
5 0
On My Father Is Strange • Jul 3, 2017
Title My Father Is Strange
If Mi Young and Joong Hee don't get together soon I will have a meltdown for real lol the wait has been real, I can't wait much longer.
10 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
No offence Ji Hoon but you're so boring of course a girl like Woo Seung wouldn't like you that way lol.
Well there hasn't been much romance but if it's between anyone it will be Hyun Jae and Woo Seung, but romance doesn't seem to be high on the writers list and it seems to be all over the place, there's no structure to it.
0 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
No offence Ji Hoon but you're so boring of course a girl like Woo Seung wouldn't like you that way lol.
Lmao true, both are so boring and get too much screentime, and to add to their boring-ness both are pretty rude to Hyun Jae which I don't like. I still think Hyun Jae is not his father so wondering who is.
0 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Honestly, why do guys think it's cool to not give up even though they made their feelings clear, this always…
Yes which is why I hate second leads lol.
0 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
No offence Ji Hoon but you're so boring of course a girl like Woo Seung wouldn't like you that way lol.
I think he is really boring lol.
0 0
On Hit the Top • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Honestly, why do guys think it's cool to not give up even though they made their feelings clear, this always annoys me, chasing someone who doesn't want you is not noble or cute, it's unwanted and annoying.
3 5
Replying to Rohan • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
I think ji noon is stupid By the way what does he even see in her God woo swung is so annoying This romance is…
Well I really like Woo Seung so, but I think Ji Hoon is an idiot, she has made it clear she does not feel the same about him so he shouldn't of kissed her like that when she didn't want it and he shouldn't of given up his big chance to go to her when she just doesn't feel that way, but second leads never just move on do they.
0 0
Replying to KimWanHee • Jul 2, 2017
Title Hit the Top
So many people don't like the romance or one-sided romance between JiHoon and WooSeung...I just take it as,…
True, second leads are like dogs that don't stop trying to hump your leg no matter how many times you push them away lol.
0 0
