News
On We Are All Trying Here • May 24, 2026
Title We Are All Trying Here
10/10
11 0
On Never Give Up • Jul 21, 2025
Title Never Give Up
Such a wholesome show
1 0
Replying to unhinged • Sep 25, 2024
Title A Company Man
Was the ending a flashback or a continuation of events? Because if its not a flashback, I'm wondering how on earth…
yes, one of my favorite movies honestly!
2 0
On Saving My Stupid Youth • Aug 17, 2024
Title Saving My Stupid Youth
Third time watching it.... such a classic
1 0
On Extremely Inappropriate! • Aug 12, 2024
Title Extremely Inappropriate!
You realize immediately it's a Kudo Kankuro drama. So many familiar faces I missed, brings back memories from Kisarazu, Tiger and dragon, gomenne seishun etc... the musicals can get a bit annoying but so far (I'm at ep5) I love it. Funny as always
2 0
On Neko Samurai 2: A Tropical Adventure • Aug 2, 2024
Title Neko Samurai 2: A Tropical Adventure
Finally got subbed!
1 0
Replying to unhinged • Jun 29, 2024
Title A Company Man Spoiler
Was the ending a flashback or a continuation of events? Because if its not a flashback, I'm wondering how on earth…
Kind of felt of a homage to 'A bittersweet life's ending
1 2
On Pure Japanese • Jun 23, 2024
Title Pure Japanese
Forget about the naysayers, this was a breathe of fresh air, unique from start to finish and great cast!
2 1
On A Bittersweet Life • May 27, 2024
Title A Bittersweet Life
I don't get the negative comments.... I watch this movie at least once every year, it's THAT good!
4 0
On Midnight Runners • May 1, 2024
Title Midnight Runners
One of the best buddy cop movies even though they're still students. Great chemistry, some humor, top tier acting, excellent plot... the whole package.
12 0
On Unstoppable • Apr 30, 2024
Title Unstoppable
King crab ftw!
3 0
On Song Kang Ho • Feb 19, 2024
Person Song Kang Ho
GOAT
4 0
On The Chaser • Feb 16, 2024
Title The Chaser
S tier acting
1 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Feb 14, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
Absolute masterpiece!
0 0
On Long Vacation • Jul 21, 2023
Title Long Vacation
They dont do them like this anymore... :(
10 0
On Vinnie Jones • Oct 15, 2022
Person Vinnie Jones
What is your function in life?
1 0
On Better Days • Jun 12, 2022
Title Better Days
Watched it last night and it was one of the best I've ever seen, truly captivating movie. You might a shed a tear or two.
10 0
On The Full-Time Wife Escapist • Mar 21, 2022
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
The leads ended up getting married in real life!
30 0
On Keibuho Yabe Kenzo • May 30, 2021
Title Keibuho Yabe Kenzo
Watched it 3 times these last years, Namase never fails to make me laugh :D
1 0
Replying to barely here • May 16, 2021
Person Katsu Shintaro
I'v watched a 1958 film of him, too bad it isn't here
Nichiren?
0 1

