Details

  • Last Online: 24 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
Replying to dyoramik • Oct 2, 2020
Person Shen Bao Ping
Wow, I didn't realize he's in a lot of dramas I've watched. Here's to you.
Whenever I check the cast list of a Cdrama his face is too familiar but as you said didn't realise he'd done so many roles.
0 0
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 2, 2020
Ah too many good dramas airing at the same time!! Going to start this for Luo Yunxi. Haven’t watched any of Bai Lu's dramas yet. Got a couple on plan to watch but I'll start with this one I guess.
2 2
Replying to 179320 • Sep 30, 2020
Title 18 Again
I love the older friends. They're hilarious.
Ha Yes!! Go Deok Jin and Chu Ae Rin. Deok Jin especially.
1 0
Replying to kdlover536 • Sep 30, 2020
Title 18 Again
Its getting better every episode. I am liking it.
Yess!! Idk how I'm gonna wait till Monday. Only if they released eps earlier like some of the Chinese TV networks.
1 0
On 18 Again • Sep 29, 2020
Title 18 Again
The last scene of the last ep was heartwarming. Waiting for ep 4!!
6 0
Replying to 7414451 • Sep 29, 2020
Title 18 Again
Should I first watch the American movie? Then this?
It's up to you. This drama is just adapted from the movie. There are some elements that are same and some that are different. That's a given.
2 0
On 18 Again • Sep 27, 2020
Title 18 Again
Didn’t know this drama started already!! Loved the original movie and hope this drama version turns out to be even better. Also gotta add Lee Do Hyun is soo good in this! Happy to see Yoon Sang Hyun back too. Go Deok Jin that guy is hella hilarious. Ryowoon getting more roles now. Waiting for tomorrow's eps!!
2 0
Replying to mrspartypoison • Sep 24, 2020
After watching the first two episodes...what did I get myself into? lol
Just give it some time. It's only been 4 eps.
1 1
Replying to Soju • Sep 18, 2020
I agree with Noona. The second half is where everything just... turns 180 degrees. I think a film similar to A…
Ok I'll give Gonjiam another chance then. Also thank you for the rec. I guess this will be my first Thai movie :)
0 0
Soju • Sep 16, 2020
Ah Gonjiam. Sadly I couldn't even make it halfway through the movie and dropped it. Do you have any film recs that are similar to A Tale of Two Sisters? I'll try watching Reincarnation. Thanks for the article.
1 3
Replying to kfif • Sep 14, 2020
Title Once Again
Song Young Dal and Jang Ok Boon love story is one of the most beautiful that I've seen, it's in my opinion the…
Yes!! Both actors had a great chemistry that it was realistic and the emotions were just right. I also hoped we could see more of Gahee but let's leave the rest of the story to our imaginations.
4 0
Replying to Dian Mutmainna • Sep 12, 2020
Title Once Again
My third 50eps drama (after marry me now & Dongyi) is coming to an end ? how am i supposed to spend my weekends…
Same feelings. All the cast grew on me and felt like family ㅠㅠ
4 0