Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
Replying to Dian Mutmainna • Sep 12, 2020
Title Once Again
My third 50eps drama (after marry me now & Dongyi) is coming to an end ? how am i supposed to spend my weekends…
Same feelings. All the cast grew on me and felt like family ㅠㅠ
4 0
On Once Again • Sep 12, 2020
Title Once Again Spoiler
The wedding scene has Father is Strange vibes since it's the same director. The ending bombastic song was cool too.
6 0
Replying to Kotoko • Sep 10, 2020
Yes me too...I won’t have anything to look forward to every Saturday and Sunday
Oh! Samkwang Villa will be starting next Saturday. Are you planning on watching it?
1 1
Kotoko • Sep 10, 2020
Great article! What I also like about this drama is the cast. They all had such a good chemistry which translated to great acting by the cast on-screen.

It shows the lives of divorcees in a realistic way and how they go on about after their divorce/s and later on remarriage/s.

But it also focuses on other types of relationships such as parent-child, siblings, friendship, romantic.

The OSTs are heart fluttering and lights up the scene when it is played.

I will surely miss this drama when it finishes. It's been a great ride.
5 1
Replying to potatocrush • Sep 10, 2020
I started Once Again three days ago and I'm already on episode 27. I'm so happy I picked it up it's so heartwarming…
Great to hear you're enjoying it too!
2 0
Replying to kay • Sep 10, 2020
I always wanted to watch this but the length of it seems daunting. But this article makes me want to give it a…
Don't be put off by the no of eps. Try and watch 1 or 2 eps at a time and if you don’t feel like watching it you can go back to it later.
2 0
Replying to Feriha • Sep 8, 2020
Title Once Again
Lmao The ending of ep 96 made my day XD
Omg yess!! Also happy for Young Suk too :)
2 1
Replying to seo hwi young • Sep 8, 2020
jin kyung + kim sun young. im gawking and screaming and celebrating bc this two. this two are very great actresses…
Yes!! Recently rewatched My Only One and Dr. Romantic 2 and I need more Jin Kyung dramas. Also excited for Sun Young too :)
0 0
Replying to purple_kimchi • Sep 6, 2020
OST's are so important! They can really make or break a film or tv show for me. IMO there's a lot of kdramas with…
Yes!! CITT OST's are soo goo! Particularly 'Such', 'I am Love' and 'My Time With You'. I did like the other ones but these 3 come to mind when thinking of CITT.
1 0
Size15FeetJames • Sep 6, 2020
Great post. Totally with you on listening to the OST before starting the drama. It's exactly how I found my first Kdrama While You Were Sleeping. Eddy Kim's 'When Night Falls' and Henry's 'It's You' completely captured my heart and I decided to give the drama a go. WYWS is still in my Top 10 all fave kdramas.
2 1
Replying to Lavinia Hollis • Sep 4, 2020
Title Zhao Ge
OMG! What's taking forever for this to be shown. Post production was done since 2017. This has been in the back…
I just hope it can air by Dec this year.
0 0
Replying to Elsa • Sep 4, 2020
Title Immortality
The novel translation not yet finished. You can read Chp 1-136 at :https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1LwbkR2vZqj20tSKrdfkxYgV11N24FDKm?usp=sharingAnd…
Thank you so much!
0 1
On Immortality • Sep 3, 2020
Title Immortality
Looking forward to this drama. Lots of behind the scenes pics revealed on SNS. Can already sense their chemistry. Could someone provide the link to the translated novel please?
0 3
On Homemade Love Story • Sep 1, 2020
Love the cast!! Good to see Ryowoon here. Enjoyed IN-SEOUL very much. Also can spot some cast reunions from previous family dramas. Looks like this will be taking my weekend drama spot after Once Again is completed.
3 0
Replying to wangxian5 • Aug 29, 2020
Title The Untamed
In short: we’re whipped..
Yass!!! The cast did a great job!!!
3 0
On Wang Hao Xuan • Aug 28, 2020
Person Wang Hao Xuan
Hao Xuan!! This guy just captivated me in The Untamed. He's got a lot of potential. Hope he gets his own drama soon! Maybe 2021 could be his year.
5 0
Replying to wint3rmel0nlatte • Aug 28, 2020
Happy to see some of The Untamed cast!! But no cap, the birdie is the best character AHAH but omg the second lead…
I'm watching it for Hao Xuan and Guo Cheng. Yess!! He needs his own drama. He's got a lot of potential.
3 1
On Once Again • Aug 24, 2020
Title Once Again
Kind of sad that this drama will end soon. 12 more eps left :(
7 0