Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London, United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: June 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 10, 2018
On Wu Jin Yan • Aug 16, 2020
Person Wu Jin Yan
Happy Birthday Wu Jin Yan or should I say Yingluo!! Waiting for your next project with the cast of Yanxi Palace.
2 0
joonie • Aug 15, 2020
Nice blog. I've seen My Palpitating Life and although he didn't have much screentime there it was a good movie overall. I started MIDIGB two yrs ago but I couldn't finish it. Your blog is making me consider giving it a go again. I liked his role in The Best Hit. I didn't know he was an idol back then and for a rookie actor he was great. As for True Beauty very happy for the cast and the role of Han Seo Joon will be played by Hwang In Yeob. Haven't seen any of his works yet so looking forward to this relatively new actor.
1 1
Replying to Karina • Aug 15, 2020
Title Once Again
Haven't seen a family drama since my father is strange came out. Im glad this one is the recent one i picked to…
My Golden Life, My Only One, Come Jang Bo Ri, Ojakgyo Family. If you like comedy sitcoms I recommend the High Kick series.
1 0
On D.P. • Aug 13, 2020
Title D.P.
Hae In back in December! Hope this one turns out well. Great supporting cast too.
3 0
On Move to Heaven • Aug 10, 2020
Interesting plot. Great cast!! Hope this drama does manage to address Aspergers and portray the life of Geu Roo as realistically as possible.
8 0
On Dr. Romantic • Aug 5, 2020
Title Dr. Romantic
This was a very well made drama imo. Great cast, chemistry, and Kim Sabu is the main highlight of this drama. I would be totally immersed when he comes on. Loved it!!
1 0
Replying to kay • Aug 5, 2020
Title Once Again
Can anyone tell me if this drama is worth it? I’m pretty new to weekend dramas so the episode count is what’s…
Yes!! Personally this is quite a good family drama compared to the other ones I've watched before. Just don't look at the eps too much. Try and watch 1 or 2 eps at a time if you can. And if you don't find it entertaining then you can always come back to it at a later time. This is what I do and it works. Sometimes it depends on your mood too or if you have other commitments then you may not be able to focus on the drama as much as you want.

Father is Strange is one of the top family dramas I've watched and the cast were so good at portraying the roles. They had really great chemistry. Try to give it another chance if you can after watching this one. I experienced withdrawal symptoms for 2 weeks straight after finishing that drama.

Edit: Wen Qing!!
4 0
On Once Again • Aug 1, 2020
Title Once Again
Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for will be shown on tomorrow's eps!!
7 0
Replying to Hadeer • Jul 26, 2020
Title Once Again
LOL, I used to get bothered by blood-boiling events like episode 68's ending, but now I don't mind them too much…
Yup. Everyone gets their happy ending.
0 0
Replying to Emily • Jul 24, 2020
Don't read the synopsis guys... C-drama ones always give away too much lol
Thank you! You stopped me before I even dived into it.
1 0
Replying to Rose • Jul 20, 2020
You should! I just finished it, and it's super good (even though I'm crying my eyes out over the ending). XD
Ok! Gonna watch it after I finish some of the currently watching dramas.
1 0
On Train • Jul 11, 2020
Title Train
Just started this. Haven't seen Shin So Yul in a while but hope she performs well in this one.
0 0
Replying to Lavinia Hollis • Jun 30, 2020
Title Legacy
This better be good as I love the Republican period dramas. Also some cast from Story of Yanxi Palace and The…
Yes. It's basically a reunion for the casts.
2 1
Replying to It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 30, 2020
Replying to deleted comment
Just because it may not be the original version doesn't make this version any less offensive and racist. May I know your thoughts on this?
2 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 29, 2020
Title Legacy
And Qin Lan is married to her emperor from "Story of Yanxi Palace", Nie Yuan!
Hopefully this time we can see a different side to him. A devoted husband to Zhong Ling who supports her sincerely.
6 1