Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bang Chan Crispy's Room
  • Contribution Points: 339 LV4
  • Birthday: March 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2013
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Liz • Aug 25, 2018
WORLDWIDE!!! THESE LINKS WORKS WORLDWIDE!! PLEASE HELP SHARING MORE THAT YOU CAN!!--- EP4 --- EP4-1 https://tv.line.me/embed/3819787…
Thanks alooot for the links! ^^
3 0
Replying to Liz • Jul 29, 2018
No because this happens before the first season, this is a prequel so just skip it with no problems xD And if…
Hahaha XD Thanks alot. I'll skip the 1st season then.
2 0
On Kiss Me Again • Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys. So, do we actually need to watch the first season before watching this? Are they related at all? I watched the first season 2 years ago, but can't really remember anything. Was wondering if I need to re-watch it :D
0 8
Replying to Just_Me_Now • May 29, 2018
On the other hand, for me, the relationship between Singha and Puen was a little bit strange(for me, they seemed…
Yeah. You're totally right. Thanks for sharing! :)
0 0
On Project S: SPIKE • May 23, 2018
Just finished it and it was awesome.

I just have a question. I'm seeing a Gay tag. Which part was exatly Gay? There was no BL or Gay relationships there. It was only a hint of Bromance and team passion and comradeship. Or did I miss something? (O.o)
2 0
On Kuzu no Honkai • Mar 16, 2018
Ugh!!! So angry. But I still can understand the ending. This drama would have been so weird and unrealistic with another ending.
3 0
Replying to Sunny • Mar 9, 2018
In case you haven't watched it yet with eng subs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FcvA2mDG24
No problem ^^
0 0
On SOTUS S • Mar 9, 2018
Title SOTUS S
Am sooo late in the game. Where do you guys watch this with DELIGHTFUL's subs?
1 0
Replying to Bae • Feb 13, 2018
Title Love Is...
For everyone trying to find it,it's subbed on the OnStyle youtube channel ;) https://youtu.be/emoF_Wc5Jrc…
Thanks a lot ... ^^
1 1