Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bang Chan Crispy's Room
  • Contribution Points: 339 LV4
  • Birthday: March 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 30, 2013
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Tanmoy • Oct 12, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly Spoiler
how long was love triangle?1 side love or both side?
Yeah. Exactly as you said. She just liked Gi Kwang as the cute little ghost-seeing dongsaeng that she knew from many years ago. So yeah. The love was totally 1 sided from Gi Kwang's part.

(p.s. In the first episode before Shi Hoo comes to the picture and they introduce Shi Hoo and Ji Hyo as the main couple, there is this tiny second when Ji Hyo playfully hints that she wants to have a little "some" relationship some day later with Gi Kwang. But it becomes history real quick. Cause when she knows that Gi Kwang is that cute boy from many years ago there is only the noona love shown. So they never started any kind of love relationship.)
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Oct 12, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly Spoiler
how long was love triangle?1 side love or both side?
Almost all the series had a hidden love triangle. Cause there was never actually a really exact moment of confession or rejection between Gi Kwang and Ji Hyo. He liked her as a noona and then as a girl and then again as a noona. They just had a cute coworker and noona-dongsaeng relationship all the time.

The whole thing was more focused on the main couple's relationship; because they were attracted to each other in almost all the duration of the drama.
1 0
Replying to Melody88 • Oct 12, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly Spoiler
How was the acting for the main 5 characters? Let me know your opinions on at least the main 4 characters.
Choi Yeo Jin: More than perfect as always.
Lee Gi Kwang: Perfect and cute.
Ham Eun Jung: Not bad.

Main Couple??? Don't even get me started. Chemi=0. Cuteness=0. Awkwardness=100. They didn't even look good together. Honestly, she looked so cute together with Gi Kwang. But with Shi Hoo it just seemed not right. And the kisses??? OMG...Ughghgh. They were pushing themselves out of their comfort zones for those kisses and it was suuuper obvious on camera. I noticed Shi Hoo was actually pushing Ji Hyo's chin upwards with his own chin so that they can kiss properly. It seemed like Ji Hyo was trying to escape from the kisses all the time. Maybe some directing issues were there as well.

Anywayz, overal, the story was not bad. It became boring/tiring arnd the middle and had many predictable plot twists. But if you are free, give it a try.
2 0
Replying to Wendy • Oct 9, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly Spoiler
can someone explain the ending?
I'm copying Nessa's comment:

Eul Soon and Phillip end up together after breaking up in episode 30. YoonA and the writer end up in prison. YoonA gets beat up in there because one inmate's daugther died in the fire she caused. Oh, and the trees are back together lol.
2 0
Replying to lisaveta_rosie • Oct 4, 2018
in dream high 1 it also kinda came true though
Oh! Riiight! I honestly can't even remember as I watched DH around 2012 :D
2 0
Replying to Sunny • Oct 4, 2018
In case you haven't watched it yet:http://kissasian.sh/Drama/Keys-to-the-Heart
No problem ~ XD
1 0
On Your Honor • Sep 27, 2018
Title Your Honor
This is honestly the first time I want a series with 16 eps to be 18 or even 20 eps. It was such a great and funny drama and Yoon Shi Yoon was such a cutiepie as always. I'm so mad that it was rushed in the end :(
4 0
Replying to Sunny • Sep 24, 2018
Title Your Honor
From what I can see it's Lotte Chung Podo Green Grape Candy. But I don't really know why she used the candy. Maybe…
Ikr? :D
No problem ^^
1 3
Replying to Fumi • Sep 24, 2018
Title Your Honor
I'm sorry for a strange question but does anyone know what is SoEun throwing to soju? It looks like a green candy…
From what I can see it's Lotte Chung Podo Green Grape Candy. But I don't really know why she used the candy. Maybe she just wanted to make Soju more aromatic or sweeter I guess? :D
1 5
Replying to Samoyed • Sep 20, 2018
Why did I ship Jung Hye and Soo Gyum til the end?W h y
You were not alone! I was also expecting at least a spark between them :D
5 0
On Black • Sep 8, 2018
Title Black Spoiler
I'm sooooooo ANGRYYY!!! Ughghghghghghgh.......
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Sep 8, 2018
Title Be Friend Spoiler
Does it have a sad ending? (for BL couple I mean) :D
That's the exact same reason why I don't watch historical genre! XD
1 0
Replying to Sunny • Sep 8, 2018
Title Be Friend Spoiler
Does it have a sad ending? (for BL couple I mean) :D
Honestly, anything BL that is good am gonna watch without hesitation. But I always need a heads up first. I don't want my heart to be shattered when they don't end up together in the last episode. That's why I asked. LOL! Stupid, I know! :D

Definitely gonna watch it. Thank alot for your answer ^^
0 0
Replying to kdramasinpajamas • Sep 7, 2018
Title Be Friend
I will preface this by saying this show is not depressing at all. It has a very positive view point. ... but if…
Does it have a sad ending? (for BL couple I mean) :D
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Sep 1, 2018
There you go:http://kissasian.sh/Drama/Colors-of-Wind
No Problem ^^
0 0