• Last Online: Jul 25, 2019
  • Birthday: August 09
  • Join Date: May 28, 2012
A Gentleman's Dignity
Nov 21, 2012
Overall: A Gentleman’s Dignity one of the cutest Flower 40’s (F40') of all times and of course not a typical Korean drama. The storylines well written and delivered from the first episode till the last ones. Four friends, who are always protecting each others in whatever situations, always be there as true friend. One thing I need to tell, I never felt they’re 40’s while watching them. I will give them fair enough like 10/10 ^^, because they deserve it.

Acting: They’re having their own personalities in characters. DoJin as cool handsome lonely man, Taesan as warm hearted cingu, Yoon shy nerd cute attorney and Jungrok as hottest playboy on earth haha. Actually I just want to tell you guys that I’m smiling while typing these because they’re so funny haha jin jha funny, cheongmal. Kim Haneul and other 3 divas also doing very good job in supporting, although you saw these divas fighting each other sometimes, but I bet they fails to get on your nerves. Haha they’re pretty too. Each of opening episode you better get prepare because these F40’s will make you laugh like crazy except when Yoon’s wife death moment. X_x I didn’t realized I cried my tears out, those without word scenes really touch my heart deeply, I never cried that much after Secret Garden.

These F40’s really did excellent job in acting, flawless, cutest, funniest and great chemistry between cast especially Dojin, Taesan, Jungrok and Yoon. You’ll miss Dojin's Betty, Taesan cursing skills plus Hwak haha!!, Jungrok's ring and Yoon's nerd glass.. They made my day. AGD is mixed feelings drama, funny, sad, dreaming and desires, exciting and loving and this is really best romantic comedy ever aired. From my personal view, although ImMeahri can be irritates some times but I pity her. Her relationship with Yoon makes me cries so many times, cutest forbidden love story. The way Yoon hides his feeling towards her sometimes can be frustrating at a moment but luckily they live happily in the end.

Music: Every times I hear to High High, I just imagined the 4 of them gathered and making havoc everywhere. LOL. That song really makes my heart jumping exciting every times I listen to it and Jonghyun’s song called “ My Love” in acoustic version, omg he really has an angelic voice. So good sexy voice. I shares my video links. Enjoy it.
High High :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpSpisCyWaI
My Love :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daR11kM4_Kk

Re wath value: I did rewatched them and I will rewatch them after this, especially opening of each episode ^_______^. They’re cute.

The Innocent Man
Nov 17, 2012
I don’t know where to start to express my feelings toward this drama, if you’re watching it from the beginning till the end and you will know and understand how I feel. Its huge big feeling like you want to scream it to the world “OMG this is DAEBAK! You need to watch it”. THIS IS MUST WATCH DRAMA OF THE YEAR.

Overall: Innocent Man or Nice Guy or Chakan Namja is not an ordinary drama you see nowadays, because the leading characters both are smart, not easily fooled around and they both are having strong personality, you will love them no matter how intense and cruel situations they were in. From the very beginning, this drama is having a very good pacing, never felt bored or trying to skip it because each scene is too precious to skip it. For a moment I wonder, do we need to sacrifice that much for someone we love? Until 19th episode, storylines explained it why this story was made and executed this way. If really such an innocent nice guy really happens to exist in this real world???

Acting: Song Joong Ki as Kang Ma Roo, well known as cutest boy on earth, I was shocked when I fell for him and his cold staring eyes, how can this cute guy can change my perceptions toward him and he can be so manly just with both of his eyes, he is so talented and flawless in acting, seeking revenge against someone he loves so much, too complicated how he endured mixed feelings, but he never failed to convince me and I believe in him from the first scene till the last ones. Moon Chae Won as Seo Eun Gi also succeeded portraying a smart, arrogant, and stubborn young lady and the only daughter of Taesan Group owner. She is an awesome girl who can be in any personalities and she did it well, funny thing about her, no matter how rude and harsh she is but I bet you still love her for being bold and strong. Park Si Yeon as Han Jae Hee also did a very good job in acting although I hate her character in this drama but she succeeded of being a ‘femme fatale” in this drama. Her character was confusing me from the start, LOL, I tried to understand her but I’m still confused about her true feelings toward others. Supporting roles like Jae Gil the funniest, Choco the warmest, Att Park the shy one and Att Ahn the mysterious lawyer on earth haha. All mentioned characters did a very good job as supporting lead roles also they have strong character of their own, their side stories can be scary and cute too.

Music: Suspend weird music, which I wonder why they chose this music for a melodrama in the beginning but now I understand and can blend it well with the story and Song Joong Ki’s song, “Really” only one word can describe it. WOW!. I really have no idea this guy can sing really well, his voice smooth like his face and sounds so innocent.

Rewatch value : To be honest, I already rewatched it. LOL. I just can’t stand myself, so I did roll back the best scenes from previous episodes while waiting finale.

I’ll nominate this drama for TOP 5 dramas in 2012. Hope Innocent man will win a lot of awards because you already owned my heart.

Seo Yeong, My Daughter
Mar 25, 2013
First of all, these families’ heavy conflicts drama and for sure not typical dramas we’ve seen nowadays, this is the exact drama that I’ve been looking for so long. One of the most intense dramas I’ve ever watched so far, full of surprises. It tortured you so hard in the beginning and cuddle you so warm at the end.

Now I found the reason why this drama conquered very high rating in Korea, even there’s no big star in it yet can hits the weekly rating. 50 episodes I bet it’s worth watching it till the end. I never found any dull moments from the start until the end. The screenwriter knows how to produce a good drama. When times goes around here and there, everyone has their character and the reason to be there. In the end we couldn’t find anyone to blame because they’re fated to be there and everything happen for reasons.

If we try to understand it, not try to pulling it too much and never try to pushing it too far, we are actually been here because we are destined to be this way. Massive conflicts in this drama teach us that we are today as we are and no one to blame and no need to regret it. Just accept it with open of heart and moving forward.

Ujae’s determination finally changed, he learns to be a person who can give and take it when he needs too. Seo young once fights for her pride even from her husband in the end the only thing that she wanted to and can comfort her is being truly her. My favorites characters are Ujae’s parents, even you find them harsh and self centered but actually they’re warm hearted and forgiving parents and believe in things with just simple common sense.

Seo Young’s aboujie, his kind of heart always leads to misunderstanding, and Seo Young always misjudging him. After reconcile, I bet your heart once at ease because everybody’s understand each other’s feelings.

Music the ost Melody Day – Like Back Then, there’s no word can express how I love this song. So beautiful.
This video link with English sub. Listen to this song bring me tears:(.

For the viewers below than 15’y.o, I preferred parents to guide them because this drama carrying heavy messages and deep meaning, sometimes could lead misunderstanding.

Finally, Seongjae or CNBLUE’s bassist Lee Jungshin, for his first drama ever, I rate him 9/10. He is so talented and doing very good job in acting.

I recommended this drama to ALL. I promise, it worth your precious time

Secret Garden
Nov 7, 2012
Secret Garden being phenomena since end of 2010, until now people still talk about it, I guess same thing happened to me, I watch this on March this year and now the feeling of it still lingers around me. It takes few days after I completed all episodes to get over it; It was really like Secret Garden fever and it takes sometimes for me to recover the feelings I felt towards Secret Garden.

Overall/Story: This kind of love story very typical nowadays, between rich arrogant man with poor innocent protective woman, but the storyline make you forgot that you’re only watching a drama, I’m sure, it makes you feel like you’re in the drama and feel it by yourself, cried for it, laughing out loud for it. Mystical elements in the drama are subject to reconsider but Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin portraying each other well. It makes us believe that they’re really switching their bodies. Supporting roles like Oska, Ah Young, Director Jong Soo make this drama perfect just the way they are, blends each other well.

Acting: Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won being an idol after this drama for sure, they both doing a very good job, I noticed that many anti-fans of Secret Garden dislike Kim Joo Won’s character because his character needed him to looked down over Gil Ra I'm, but I found it funny to people who dislike it because actually the main reason I like Kim Joo Won's character because of his arrogant behavior, who can’t accept the facts that he falling in love with poor, shabby lady. LOL. BUT MAJORITIES HAS SPOKEN, that’s why this drama being at top 5 at each drama site.

Music: I like all ost from this drama, it being my ringtones for quite sometimes, That Woman, That man, Scars, You’re My Everything , every times listen to them makes me rewind each moment in this drama.

Re-watch value? As far as I remember, I re-watched these more than 5 times. LOL. The moment Kim Joo Won regain his memory is the best scene of all times.

Happy Watching Everyone ^^

King2Hearts
Jun 6, 2012
My advices, before u sit and watch it from the beginning, please make sure you’re in healthy condition, especially your heart. The sort of upcoming scenes won’t let your heart rest even a second. If you plan to predict the becoming plots or try to guess what would happen in the next scenes, please forget it, I bet none of your predictions turn it right, nothing goes as you wish, I will vote the screenwriter for the best ever stand because the plots swayed your emotions with full of styles, each line and dialogs are too precious if you plan to skip it.

My utmost congrats to the team especially the screenwriter, because succeed in twisting the plots all around and in the end you realized there's no flaws spotted from the very beginning till the end, making us believe that North Korean is passable, u also can see the strictness of the North trooper, it’s just perfect how they executed each of scene without failed. The storyline almost perfect and if you can see many foreigner extras making this drama looks like blockbuster action pack movie, using international political issues can bring sensitiveness point to the viewer sometimes, but the plots explained it well at the end of the story.

This drama is about our current living cultures, where we still experienced it nowadays. It is about put the families before all that matters, love without boundaries, friendship with honor and faith, uphold dignity of the nation,patriotism,integrity and teamwork, sins and forgiveness, ruthlessness with no mercy, fighting till the end and it is about HOPE and FAITH.

Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah, successfully portrayed a character of a strong bold innocent young lady living in the North of Korean, as always she never disappointed us in acting and Lee Seung Ki as King Lee Jae ha also succeed in portraying the character of a funny young man, making stupid humors sometimes to hide his true feelings, can get on everyone’s nerves sometimes especially his comrades from North during WOC training, sometimes selfish but yet aware of his duty as a King of South Korea's modern monarchy. He’s the king who knows how to hide the fears in front of his enemies with his fishy smiles and arrogant behavior. But his right hand man, Eun Shi Kyung, who is always stood by him, understood and knew him well. They became ‘invisible friend’ in protecting each other.

Love story between Kim Hang Ah and Lee Jae Ha started when they're fighting and teasing at each other at the beginning later turned it to a great love after all, also between Princess Jae Shin(Jae Ha's sister)and Eun Shi Kyung, kinda awkward sweet moment for them but you will missed them for sure.

I recommended this drama as top 5 drama in 2012. Already add this drama in my top 5 list ^^. Happy watching.

To The Beautiful You
Nov 7, 2012
Regardless with what I will review below, I still give this drama QUITE high rates, not to bias just trying to be objective to myself.

To the beautiful you is easy watching, eye candy and a simple light drama, where there are no heavy feelings nor big suspend from the start till the end but it is still good drama to watch.

The pacing is not too slow but the problem, plots seems flat and everything was predictable (of course, everyone knew the storylines), it is HanaKimi ‘overwrite’ version but HanaKimi was hilarious ones.

For acting, Minho did a good job at his rate and Sully’s smiles are flawless but I hate the way she acting innocent. They’re great and suitable each other, for dramacrazy maniac, it is just a teenager’s drama type.

If you want to refresh your eyes then you should watch this. Beautiful fresh environment around the school, handsome boys all around, dream and cute dorm, it’s all about cute and perfect, and I have to mention this, Eun Gyeol did reminds me a lot of Jeremy in You’re Beautiful. LOL.

But OST is the best between the best, that one I can’t deny like Closer, In Your Eyes and It is me. I love all OST. Onew, Luna Sunny, Taeyeon always the best.

And the ending was too rushing but this drama is rewatchable. Romance seeker should watch this.

Faith
Nov 4, 2012
The reason I watch this because I followed Min Ho’s page and one day I saw my Min Ho posted something he wore during shooting, some kind of samurai outfits, first thing came cross my mind, OMG something big coming soon. This is daebak! Maybe I put too much hope on Faith and when it never reaches my level of excitement I couldn’t bear it, feels like something stuck in my throat and I can't throw it out LOL.

Overall, Faith between an average drama to me and I’m not surprise when this drama having low rate over Seoul, the punch lines is too rare to enjoy it, at the moment, I feels like I’m forcing myself to finish it, damn it! I already started it so I will finish it haha

For acting, Min Ho acting cool like he always did. Portraying a loyal General Choi Young he doing good and cool but his natural faces sometimes did not match with ancient Goryoe people. Kim Hee Sun as a High Doctor, free spirit woman, later on turned her to be more sensitive regarding “That Person” I found it romantic, even Choi Young and Eun Soo did not mention it by words about how their feelings toward each other, but they both without hesitation put their life at stake when it comes to protecting each other.

Those Pledged siblings, I don’t know. Personally, I unable to hate them too much, even Gi Cheol’s expression cruel as hell sometimes but I found it funny when he gone mad over Eun Soo and for “That Person” I meant Eum Ja(white haired man), what a sexiest character ever created OMG. Even rarely can hear his voice but I fainted whenever he opened his mouth. What a sexy voice @[email protected] ????pf!! Honestly I fell in love with him, screen writer should add side love for him in Faith, must be cute. He has a beautiful character indeed. He needs a lead role after this.

For the music, I like the sad violin music background during flash back moments when Eun Soo missing Choi Young. It’s kinda beautiful instrumental. But one of the ost, I mean the rapping ones. Oh God! I wonder why on earth that composer composes that kind of song for historical drama. Does it sound match into it?? To me, it’s breaching LOL!

Shall I rewatch this? – Maybe not
But I will remember funny moments between Choi Young, Eun Soo, Woodalchis, inner feeling between King and Queen, funny moments between Eum Ja and Dae man. LOL. Something weird but I think Eum Ja is a gay in this drama. haha forgive me.

My advice, if you hates killing, bleedings, fighting and swords scenes then you better don’t start!!