K-Drama
Replying to Rascal • Jan 17, 2014
Title Let's Eat
Does this drama have suspense/mystery?
Cheers
0 0
On Let's Eat • Jan 17, 2014
Title Let's Eat
Does this drama have suspense/mystery?
0 0
Replying to nessa • Jan 9, 2014
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
They kissed~~
OMG THAT'S BREAKING NEWS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE WITH MY DAY IF RAINBOWFUN HADN'T POSTED THIS AWESOME NEWS!!! WOW :-)
1 0
On Jeong Do Jeon • Jan 5, 2014
Title Jeong Do Jeon
WHERE CAN I WATCH IT??
0 2
Replying to Rascal • Jan 3, 2014
Title Wang's Family
Is this drama any good? why's the rating so low?
Cheers mate :)
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Jan 3, 2014
Title Wang's Family
Is this drama any good? why's the rating so low?
Ok! Just answer the bloody question
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Jan 2, 2014
Title Wang's Family
Is this drama any good? why's the rating so low?
Yes I consider it as a low rating until it's 8.00. It might be underrated though, who knows.
1 0
On Wang's Family • Jan 2, 2014
Title Wang's Family
Is this drama any good? why's the rating so low?
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Dec 16, 2013
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
Could someone please explain the plot to me clearly?
woho thank! :D
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Dec 16, 2013
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
Could someone please explain the plot to me clearly?
I haven't started yet but people always are saying ''I don't understand why SN did this did that'' and so on, on other forums. So I want to get a clear view so that I don't get confused when I watch it.
1 0
On The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang • Dec 15, 2013
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
Could someone please explain the plot to me clearly?
0 0
On The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang • Dec 15, 2013
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Dec 5, 2013
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
some people say this drama is really bad and Seo Woo have a plastic face which affect the drama. Should I belive…
thank you both! I'm watching it then! :D
1 0
On The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang • Dec 5, 2013
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
some people say this drama is really bad and Seo Woo have a plastic face which affect the drama. Should I belive them???
0 0
Replying to Lyrical • Dec 2, 2013
Title Ugly Alert
Last episode.. 133. It made me cry like a baby. So much feelings weld up from inside me. Waaaaaa i'm really really…
Thx :)
1 0
Replying to Lyrical • Dec 1, 2013
Title Ugly Alert
Last episode.. 133. It made me cry like a baby. So much feelings weld up from inside me. Waaaaaa i'm really really…
Did you watch it at drama.net?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 30, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol I also really like Kim Bum I'm afraid
1 0
On Ugly Alert • Nov 23, 2013
Title Ugly Alert
where do u guys watch it?
0 0
Replying to KKoreanAddiict • Nov 20, 2013
Title The Heirs
guys never give up on Lee Min Ho just because of this drama. he is doing a movie next year. so wait and see his…
Couldn't agree more Pedro. Can't actually believe that so many rate him so highly. There are better actors out there such as Park Ki Woong Lee Tae Sung, Choi Jin Hyuk, Jo Sang Wook, Im Joo Hwan etc etc... All I named are better (And undeservedly underrated)IMO! Just sayin'
2 0
On The Heirs • Nov 20, 2013
Title The Heirs
This drama.. Nothing orginal.
8 0
