K-Drama
Replying to Fiona_Faye • Apr 10, 2014
Title Empress Ki
I only watch this drama for Taltal <3
is the rest of it not good?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 27, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wow CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE BABY!! :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 25, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I took a long break from dramas after Jumong and Good Doctor. now I'm back, started watching ''let's eat'' 2 days ago and I'm already on ep 5. You should check it out, it's brilliant!
0 0
On Let's Eat • Mar 18, 2014
Title Let's Eat
Hi guys! I'm the director of this drama. Thank you all for the nice messages, I really appreciate it! I did everything in order to make this drama great which I did but if it wasn't for the cast I couldn't have done that so I wanna thank all the cast members especially Doo Joon and Soo Kyung. We'll try to come back with another blockbuster next year. Take care
3 0
Replying to rheadoo • Mar 18, 2014
Title Let's Eat
Wonderful ending! I got my wish! Thank you drama gods. This drama is a gem! Will miss everyone in it!
Thanks for liking my drama. We'll miss you too sweetie!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi. who r u? i'm rascal
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 10, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
That's because I'm the king of this site :D
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Mar 10, 2014
Article Famed Subbing Group WITH S2 announces it's end
Rascals :(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 10, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Still better than bieber though ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 9, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Hahah yea
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 9, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Don't you worry child
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 9, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
tomorrow will be a great comeback ;)
0 0
Replying to Park Ki Woong • Mar 7, 2014
Person Park Ki Woong
Replying to deleted comment
That's harsh
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wow!! You really watch a lot. How can you?? Nope, I'm not interested in either of them:(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha no problem! great to see a german ! :D I just started watching Miss Korea, hope it's good! what about you? :)
0 0
On Miss Korea • Feb 23, 2014
Title Miss Korea
How good is this drama if it's any good?
0 0
Replying to romnin18 • Feb 22, 2014
Title Miss Korea
I think her >_< is not that small....
In which ep? :p
0 0
Replying to romnin18 • Feb 21, 2014
Title Miss Korea
I think her >_< is not that small....
her what?
0 0
On The Face Reader • Jan 24, 2014
Title The Face Reader
It's up on gooddrama
1 0
Replying to gumho_starlight • Jan 19, 2014
Title Rockin' on Heaven's Door
Replying to another comment
Bloody spoiler :(
3 0

