News
On Shin Sae Kyeong • Jul 29, 2013
Person Shin Sae Kyeong
congrats
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Wow I see why like it now! Are there any sad moments? And where did you watch it (if it was gooddrama, did it work well)? Thanks hihi :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! I see that you're watching shut up family which I plan to watch. is it good? worth watching? Thanks! :)
0 0
On Cruel City • Jul 26, 2013
Title Cruel City
Speechless!
2 0
On Two Weeks • Jul 26, 2013
Title Two Weeks
Who is the female lead, KSY or PHS?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 25, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks! i'll use it :)
0 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Jul 25, 2013
Person Jung Kyung Ho
Brilliant in cruel city as always.
7 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha ja, det vet jag :P ingen fara
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha great to see that I'm not the only male on here. No, I'm not watching GE but I'm planning to watch after cruel city (which is soooo good)! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh, I see! are you a boy or girl? :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol hey and thanks for accepting, it's nice to meet you :) who is that girl on your profile pic btw? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Tack för förfrågan. Trevligt att träffas lol :)
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Jul 23, 2013
Title Goddess of Fire
Why is the rating so low on here?
Oh dear oh dear
3 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jul 22, 2013
Title Hur Jun, the Original Story
Having to watch 30 mins episodes split into 3 parts was annoying me so I have put this on hold for now. I will…
Thanks! Can u send me the Link of the thread?
0 0
On Listen to My Heart • Jul 22, 2013
Title Listen to My Heart
My favourite: KANG MA-ROO!
2 0
On Goddess of Fire • Jul 22, 2013
Title Goddess of Fire
Why is the rating so low on here?
13 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jul 22, 2013
Title Hur Jun, the Original Story
Having to watch 30 mins episodes split into 3 parts was annoying me so I have put this on hold for now. I will…
Where/how do you download it? thanks! ;D
0 0
On Cruel City • Jul 21, 2013
Title Cruel City
NO HOMO... But I'm slightly gay for Jung Kyung Ho! :)
7 0
On Cruel City • Jul 21, 2013
Title Cruel City
In which episode will the bed scene appear?
0 0
Replying to Razar • Jul 19, 2013
Title Cruel City
What is life.
This drama is playing with my emotions.
Glad to make you happy
0 0
