K-Drama
On Cruel City • Jul 19, 2013
Title Cruel City
Is this better than ''I hear your voice''?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem mate :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks!!:)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi there! great article about dramacrazy! But I have a ''stupid'' question: how/where can I write an article like yours? I can't find anything that says ''write an article'' or something lol... :P
0 0
Replying to Razar • Jul 18, 2013
Title Cruel City
What is life.
This drama is playing with my emotions.
Baby don't hurt me, no more.
7 0
On The Empire of Gold • Jul 17, 2013
Title The Empire of Gold
IS IT GOOD?!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
<3! I really recommend Can You Hear My Heart, it's really good
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting <3
0 0
Replying to Rascal • Jul 8, 2013
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
Where can I watch this with eng sub?
Cheers mate! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting ;)
0 0
On Go Soo • Jul 2, 2013
Person Go Soo
He's a very good actor
2 0
On Miracle in Cell No. 7 • Jul 1, 2013
Title Miracle in Cell No. 7
Where can I watch this with eng sub?
1 0
On Park Ki Woong • Jul 1, 2013
Person Park Ki Woong
What an actor!
22 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Jun 30, 2013
Person Han Hyo Joo
LUV HER<3
0 0
Replying to Whit_eonni • Jun 28, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
To who ever isn't watching this drama, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??? THIS DRAMA IS ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS THIS…
Calm down!
14 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome :)
0 0
On Jung Kyung Ho • Jun 21, 2013
Person Jung Kyung Ho
He is very good in Time Between Dog and Wolf!!!
6 0
On Queen's Classroom • Jun 21, 2013
Title Queen's Classroom
Oh deary me, when will some people in here learn to write a review after they´ve finished the show.
1 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jun 20, 2013
Title Giant
Finished at last. It took a while to get there but worth the effort definitely recommend it!!
I'm at episode 3 right now and it's really good, but will it countinue that way or will it get boring? Thanks!
0 0
On Once Upon a Time in Saengchori • Jun 19, 2013
Title Once Upon a Time in Saengchori
0 8
