Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to sachapz • Jan 22, 2026
I really love how expressive she is. Hu Xiu is so fierce! The fact that even when her world is crumbling she still…
Yes it's very rare to see FL like her who is so demonstrative in showing love and kindness even in bad times. Most c-drama FLs will just get drunk to forget their problem.
3 1
Replying to Daisy • Jan 22, 2026
Person Liu Te
Those are all removed. But I found these:https://youtu.be/OBXLEBnmaT4?si=ebg1Pn8YXeYgv06khttps://youtu.be/sbYGS9Sqfrs?si=7NX5emdPwa0RwW1Ihttps://youtu.be/a_MbxF1t6Hw?si=3AwGF4ZK6Ev6wv7l
Such a dumb drama. She was willing to suffer and be humiliated for 3 YEARS to win a stupid bet!?? make it make sense.
0 2
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Jan 22, 2026
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm wondering: Why is the rating so low?🤔Can someone please give me some clues?
It could be the bad English subtitle. Unless you have a decent understanding of Mandarin, it might be hard to follow. I watched it a long time ago but it was a decent drama.
2 0
On Moonlit Order • Jan 22, 2026
This was so hilarious and I liked the slapstick humor. Nice visuals and a fun ride.
5 1
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jan 22, 2026
They’ve only been dating a few months though. It’s not that she doesn’t want to, she’s not ready. Also,…
Wasn't her parents the ones who mentioned marriage and she didn't want him to feel pressure since they have only been dating for a few months, and her career just started. I think they will talk about marriage once everything is all settled. I can't remember if he has settled his mom in the States at that point.
1 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 21, 2026
I had to rewatch ep 26-28. I think the reason why I liked Hu Xiu so much is that she was in pain after her breakup and she showed it. I'm really tired of FLs being all cold and heartless after breakup and just move on easily while the ML was always a wreck and can't function without the FL. This and S&L both have FLs who know how to give as much as the ML.
10 3
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 21, 2026
I'm so glad i got married before starting C-dramas or else no boyfriend is going to measure up to the c-drama…
Good luck! Hope you find your Zhiyu :)
0 0
Replying to renebaebae • Jan 21, 2026
man... they genuinely piss me off. I'm too single for this. 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 My last relationship…
I'm so glad i got married before starting C-dramas or else no boyfriend is going to measure up to the c-drama ML standard.
0 2
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jan 21, 2026
Wow! You watched so fast. But it is addicting!
I thought you said you were going to go slow and savor it? lol
0 3
On Love between Lines • Jan 21, 2026
I think this might have been the first drama where everyone was gushing about the drama, and not the novel. It was always the other way around and the drama has never lived up to the novel. Bravo, scriptwriters!!
9 2
Replying to Noy • Jan 21, 2026
I disagree. He's not at her level to be compatible as a lover. He does not understand her and he doesn't respect…
Yup. I do not really see the compatibility at all. 2ML definitely benefit from the FL in his life but he has provided zero benefit to hers.
1 0
Replying to sharreb • Jan 21, 2026
Hu Xiu has catapulted onto my list of fav FL character. They way shes in a relationship is so wholesome. Thank…
I love her candidness. She doesn't throw unnecessary tantrums or play games to get her point across.
1 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 21, 2026
haha there are more to come...I just finished it. Love it! It's a 10 for me.
I couldn't wait and go slow. As soon as I was done work, I just binged the last 6 episodes. I might go back and watch some of my favorite scenes.
0 1
Replying to twinty • Jan 21, 2026
Everything in this drama is perfect so far. I just saw the first kiss in ep 19. It was sooo good! Just paused…
haha there are more to come...
I just finished it. Love it! It's a 10 for me.
1 4
On Love between Lines • Jan 20, 2026
Ep 25: When Hu Xiu and his mother met, I was wondering how XY was going to introduce her, my girlfriend or ex-girlfriend? Then he did it better, 'This is Hu Xiu, the woman I love'. Well played.
18 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 20, 2026
At least it was not that cold medicine in that green box that was advertised in so many dramas in 2024-2025.
So true. If I were to get Chinese medicine, I would definitely go with that brand because all the dramas told me it works haha.
There is a large Chinese community in Vancouver so finding in Chinese supermarkets should be easy. I'm in Toronto and I saw them once or twice and I wasn't even looking for them.
0 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Jan 20, 2026
The kisses were way better than expected to me. I love that the kisses weren't sucking face but more soft and…
For me, the kisses here were better and more natural than Shine on me. I feel like Shine on me, they were too proper and shy. I think they got better towards the end.
0 0