This drama has the most spoilers of any drama I've ever followed. A kiss calendar, a bazillion BTS clips, and…
This is the first time I've seen something like that where there is a kiss calendar. No discretion at all and spoiled the whole anticipation. Usually we all just try to decipher the little icons and see which episode is the first kiss.
The Chinese expression seems to be similar to the idea behind the English expression “I’m falling in love…
Yes I agree with this. We use 'I like you' so casually in English, and not mainly for romantic feeling, more like for things and people, whereas in Chinese when you use that term on the opposite sex, it's mainly for romantic feeling.
Did he say one-sided love? On iqiyi it said wishful thinking. I am going to rewatch on viki, which has better…
One-sided love and wishful thinking have similar meaning in this case. Not all words/expressions can be translated. From my understanding of Mandarin, wishful thinking is more accurate I think.
I’ve seen some comments bashing Second Lead Syndrome enjoyers, and normally I’d also join in on the fun, but…
I don't have 2ML syndrome but I see what you mean. That slow-mo he held her arm to steady her on ep 17 was totally unnecessary. She wasn't even tripping/falling.
He was opening his eyes in surprise when she kissed him. And he was talking about the project every time. I don't…
I haven't read the novel, and I'm basing my opinion after watching the episode so I can judge for myself and I 100% see that as cheating. It clearly didn't look like a first kiss or she was forcing herself on him. It's not cheating if her lips touched his and he pushed her away immediately but that was not the case there.
He was opening his eyes in surprise when she kissed him. And he was talking about the project every time. I don't…
He was most likely surprised she kissed him in public and hence he pushed her away after 1 minute. Chinese people are more conservative. Even married people don't usually kiss in public.
True, I haven't watched it but I heard it wasn't complete. It got banned halfway. I guess it would have to be bromance unless there are changes to Chinese censorship.
The husband is absolutely cheating. Whoever says otherwise is blind. That was not a first kiss. That is more like a playful kiss between lovers. She was like "this is what I called charging". Cheating scumbag.
Ep 15: That dress is seriously distracting. My eyes kept going to her low cleavage. I don't know how the men are about to keep their eyes above her neck lol
2ML is so annoyingly arrogant, taunting Zhiyu about his father, feeling so superior. His own father was probably the one responsible for the collapsed building. I'll feel no pity for him when the day comes.
It's not cheating if her lips touched his and he pushed her away immediately but that was not the case there.