I love arranged marriage storyline BUT why do they always have the ML in love with the FL when she was a teen.…
Yes it's more acceptable if yhey are same age or 1-2 years difference in childhood. Anything else is just distrubing when a grown man is pining for a teenager. The other way is also more acceptable when a teenager has a crush on a older man.
Chen tend to tease that a lot on a few other variety show. I remember seeing him joke with another co-star in…
As much as I like him, I can't bring myself to watch it. I hate tragedies. I can watch a sad or tragic movie but I refused to spend 30+ hrs just to get my heartbroken.
She is clear. She tells him professional and i don't want no part of the family dramaFL never changed...she is…
What do you want her to do? refused the chocolate to his face. It didn't cross the line to harassment or flirty behaviour. He was also thanking her with the lunchbox, she already tried to refuse it politely but he insisted it wasn't a big deal that his chef just made extra.
People gossip all the time at the office. He was being extra attentive to her but I didn't think his behaviour has crossed any line.
We all have our boundaries, but to me she did not cross them. Maintaining a friendly relationship between colleagues…
Exactly this! The 2nd ML never directly go 'I want to pursue you'. It would be very presumptuous of FL to tell him, 'I'm not interested, I have a boyfriend' when he has never indicated that he was interested in pursuing her, and have not done anything that crossed the line of more than friendly gesture.
I love arranged marriage storyline BUT why do they always have the ML in love with the FL when she was a teen.…
Even worse is these love at first sight with no interaction and pining for her for 8 FREAKING years. Who does that?? apparently only VSD male leads. Pathetic creatures.
I love arranged marriage storyline BUT why do they always have the ML in love with the FL when she was a teen. That's just so unnecessary and makes him a pervert since he is 12 years older. This needs to stop in these VSD.
Xiao Yu: Do you want to come home with me....so he can give her some drafts. Hu Xiu: Let's stay home and do something we haven't done yet....and she went and got those drafts so they can go through them.
Hahaha these two are too similar or it's revenge for Hu Xiu.
This is one of the best FL character for a short length drama. I actually dropped this after 10 mins because the FL was such a damsel in the beginning BUT I gave it another try and the FL surprisedly is such a strong character with backbone.
She doesn't let rumors get her down and she does not give in to threats. She is self-aware but knows her self-worth so she does not feel inferior to anyone. One of the best FL character I have watched and she was only 18-19 yrs old.
i don't get it, where exactly was the cheating? how can he deny her advances when it's looking like he needs something…
I'm with you. I see it as cheating as well. He definitely crossed the line or else he would not have felt guilty. He's is not really a bad person, just weak and overworked so when someone pays attention to him, in his moment of weakness, he needed that boast and welcomed the attention.
Okay, my man—sweet as he is—but YOU DO NOT comb wet hair before blow-drying it. You dry it first, then comb…
I've always combed my tangled wet hair before drying. I'll not be able to run through my hair if I blow dry without combing. I really think it depends on type of hair.
I love Xie Wei. What do you mean though? The forceful kiss? CXX has his charms, but I’m afraid he’s no ZLH…
Personally I never liked that cave kiss. It was just too raw and hard to watch the assault. This one was so tame by comparison, it didn't feel like a forced kiss since she didn't even try to avoid or push him away. She was just shocked for a few second and kissed him back.
People gossip all the time at the office. He was being extra attentive to her but I didn't think his behaviour has crossed any line.
Hu Xiu: Let's stay home and do something we haven't done yet....and she went and got those drafts so they can go through them.
Hahaha these two are too similar or it's revenge for Hu Xiu.
She doesn't let rumors get her down and she does not give in to threats. She is self-aware but knows her self-worth so she does not feel inferior to anyone. One of the best FL character I have watched and she was only 18-19 yrs old.