The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Birthday: August 12
  • Join Date: January 9, 2017

SeoInGukBAE

SeoInGukBAE

School 2013
Jul 17, 2017
This was one great drama....! It really tells a story from two different perspectives. The point of view of a young student and a point of view of a mature, more experienced grown-up. As society tells us, being older somehow indicates that you're also smarter and that you're right. But this drama shows it from a different perspective. It got me wondering if students think it's wrong and the teacher thinks it's right, does it really mean that it has to be right? After I finished the drama I also became more conscious of the bullying that happened right before my eyes in my own school. The actors all did a great job and they made the drama much more pleasant to watch, thanks to their acting skills. Many of them are also well known and I'm sure you would recognize at least the main cast. If you're a fan of school dramas it doesn't guarantee that you will like this drama. Because school dramas mostly involve romance while this one doesn't. It's more about friendship. If you like dramas with a message behind them, you will most likely enjoy School 2013.