Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
On Tong Jing Yao Fei • Jun 26, 2025
I'm about halfway through and I'm suprised at how good it is. The pacing is great and the story is interesting. No extremly weird editing and beautiful costumes. This is how I wish the quality of every vertically filmed drama would be like.
1 0
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Jun 24, 2025
FL was good in ever night her acting here though?? is too over the top and isn't giving that genuine emotion especially…
Yeah, I am so sad. Story-wise, it was amazing, but for me, the FL made it an 8 instead of a 9 or even 10.
0 0
Replying to maskedthoughts • Jun 24, 2025
I loved the story so much but was sooooooooooooooooo mehhh with the ending. Feels like it was rushed and I can't…
Couldn't agree more.
0 0
On Different Princess • Jun 22, 2025
As cute as the actress is, I'm not a fan of her acting. Or maybe it's her voice. Something is a bit off-putting to me, at least.

Still, a great drama though, that I'm enjoying quite a lot.
9 0
So, there's no description yet, but if anyone is interested, this is what the show is about:

An actress, is transported to a historical era where she is tasked with seducing the crown prince.

The crown prince tries to put her off and concentrate on Buddhism (there's some depth to it; he's doing it for a specific reason).
3 3
On Zheng Feng • Jun 21, 2025
Person Zheng Feng
was surprised to see him in one of those micro dramas.
1 0
On Blossom • Jun 10, 2025
Title Blossom
I love the romance in this. We got to see their married era for so many episodes.
6 0
Replying to Loving • Jun 10, 2025
Is it scary?No spoilers please, thanx.
Depends on you. I think some might find this scary.
1 1
On The Haunted Palace • Jun 9, 2025
Oh, I loved the ending.

This show was pretty great. A bit weak in the middle but the last 2 episodes made up for it, in my opinion.
3 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jun 9, 2025
i tried and i coudnt get used to the new cast, the previous ml/fl had a very captivating charm that coudnt get…
yea, same- I wish they at least casted actors with the same vibe or who looked alike. I also feel like the costumes weren't as good this season.
Sadly I could not get past ep 3
2 1
Replying to Assya • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
I don't think so, I think he was related to the women who got bullied before MR
Yes, that's actually what I meant by the revenge part, haha. I think he might be there for revenge bcs she killed herself.
2 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul Spoiler
So I'm guessing that the colleague is some kind of psychopath or has some other mental issues. Feel like he has lost someone and can't move on. Someone mentioned revenge and I can actually see that.
The past classmate who sat next to Miji is probably the one who spread the rumors because he dislikes Miji or something.
7 3
Replying to Mimi • Jun 6, 2025
Same universe
I think it will be a totally different story.
1 1
Replying to Klio • Jun 4, 2025
Y'all, I'm traumatized by spoilers. No matter what I open, I can't escape them, and I won't be able to watch the…
Yes, it's maddeningly annoying. It's literally just a button press to mark it as a spoiler. 😒

Seen so many already. Will definitely be careful when reading the comments. ☹️
2 0