This comment section makes her look like the worst female lead to ever exist 😭
Yeah, real. She really isn't that bad. People are just not considering her POV. We see more than she sees. Most people would be like her in that situation. Also, we clearly see how she feels sorry and is conflicted about all this.
So I watched episode 24 now, and I am honestly confused why people are hating the female lead so much. Based on…
Yes, I did not like how she treated the ML, but we have to consider her POV. She mainly had negative experiences with the ML at first. After getting to know him better, she felt sorry for him but still could not stop thinking about her fate. She feared for her life, which is why she tried her best to stay away from him.
Then, she found out he had lied to her about his identity, which deeply hurt her. She had hatred and love in her heart.
It only got worse after she realized that all the scenes from the script were still happening, which is why she then wanted to cut all ties with him.
Regarding the stabbing, I believe she expected him to pull his hand away. She looked shocked when she saw she actually stabbed him.
Now, I still think she behaved wrongly and could have heard him out, but I also understand why she did all that. Just imagine having all these feelings: fear, love, hatred, anger. Could you have behaved calmly and logically?
I feel deeply sorry for the ML. I totally understand all his actions, and he does not deserve any of this.
So I watched episode 24 now, and I am honestly confused why people are hating the female lead so much. Based on the comments, I thought she did some horrible, horrible thing.
Dang, please put a spoiler tag on this. I'm so mad she'll die. Don't want to watch this now, ahh. 😭
It def is. Non-watchers don't know what exactly will happen this season. Maybe the players will riot again and more than one person can survive. Or who knows what other events could happen. I would just put spoiler tag on this.
im so sad this is not as popular internationally, its a work of art
Yeah, same. I was surprised to see it be underrated. Even people hating on it, like how?! This was the first C-drama I was able to watch non-stop. I was starting to think I had bad taste in shows. 😂
On ep 5 and gosh, do I love this one. The main characters are so well written. I'm such a fan of FL and ML in this drama. FL is so smart, which I absolutely love.
Also, we clearly see how she feels sorry and is conflicted about all this.
Then, she found out he had lied to her about his identity, which deeply hurt her. She had hatred and love in her heart.
It only got worse after she realized that all the scenes from the script were still happening, which is why she then wanted to cut all ties with him.
Regarding the stabbing, I believe she expected him to pull his hand away. She looked shocked when she saw she actually stabbed him.
Now, I still think she behaved wrongly and could have heard him out, but I also understand why she did all that.
Just imagine having all these feelings: fear, love, hatred, anger. Could you have behaved calmly and logically?
I feel deeply sorry for the ML. I totally understand all his actions, and he does not deserve any of this.
And no, this doesn’t only apply to airing dramas - people visit these comment sections even for finished shows to discuss episodes with other viewers.
The spoiler tag exists for a reason.
Non-watchers don't know what exactly will happen this season. Maybe the players will riot again and more than one person can survive. Or who knows what other events could happen.
I would just put spoiler tag on this.
I'm so mad she'll die. Don't want to watch this now, ahh. 😭
I was starting to think I had bad taste in shows. 😂