News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 8 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 5 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 2, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai only about 5 more episodes, and I'll finally be up to date, haha. 1 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 31, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai Ep 23: This one was just so good. But omg Zang Hai, you could've died there. Also, I think I'm starting to like FL a bit more now. 3 0
Replying to AriAsiaN • May 31, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai Do I need to watch the parent dramas before watching this one? no, you can watch this right away. 6 1
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 30, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai This show is just amazing. The only thing that bothers me is the romance. Does it get better? I am at episode 18, and so far I feel almost no chemistry between the leads. I'm also surprised to say that I'm not even that invested in the romance; usually, I'm such a romance lover. 0 3
Replying to Mimi • May 27, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler Okay, I'm only on episode 8, but I'm pretty sure the master will die. Typical CDrama plot. I hope I'm wrong. Just… And please don't make him evil, whaa. 2 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 27, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai Okay, I'm only on episode 8, but I'm pretty sure the master will die. Typical CDrama plot. I hope I'm wrong. Just let that boy be happy, please. 1 1
Replying to tpatricio93 • May 26, 2025 Title Bright Eyes Even if fake, please represent blindness correctly.... I really hope they will. I'm sick of blindness being represented as also not feeling stuff.Like, just because someone is blind doesn't mean they can't feel or hear something, and it also doesn't mean they see complete darkness. 😭 7 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 25, 2025 Title Legend of Zang Hai Just watched the first episode, and I just sat there in shock. 8 2
On Tastefully Yours • May 25, 2025 Title Tastefully Yours Love all the characters so much. Really great drama. 2 0
Replying to Mimi • May 25, 2025 Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler Can someone explain that ending scene of episode 12 was? Nvm, I understood. Forgot he had taken Yun Gaps soul. 0 1
On The Haunted Palace • May 25, 2025 Title The Haunted Palace Can someone explain that ending scene of episode 12 was? 0 2
On The Haunted Palace • May 24, 2025 Title The Haunted Palace I did not like the last bit of this episode. Why were the characters behaving so.. stupid? 6 1
Replying to lolalovesdramas • May 22, 2025 Title The Prisoner of Beauty It depends what is it you like in dramas? I think this drama is more romance focused with a political background.… Thank you so much, I appreciate this. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 0 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • May 20, 2025 Title The Forbidden Marriage One of the dramas I love to rewatch 3 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 20, 2025 Title The Prisoner of Beauty I'm on episode 4; is it worth continuing? It's not fully engaging me so far. 2 4
The only thing that bothers me is the romance. Does it get better? I am at episode 18, and so far I feel almost no chemistry between the leads.
I'm also surprised to say that I'm not even that invested in the romance; usually, I'm such a romance lover.
I'm sick of blindness being represented as also not feeling stuff.
Like, just because someone is blind doesn't mean they can't feel or hear something, and it also doesn't mean they see complete darkness. 😭