Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to PKennedy • May 18, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion Spoiler
SE but a well done drama
Apparently, there's an extra episode where the ml is shown alive with a new identity.
2 2
Replying to Dramasama • May 18, 2025
Haven’t happen yet but maybe Bibi and the well bestie?
I was hoping for that, haha. But it seems unlikely.
1 2
Replying to Zia • May 8, 2025
I want to watch it, but I DON'T KNOW WHY...I CANNOT LIKE THE ACTRESS. I have seen this couple in another drama…
She did an amazing job in this one! Just try watching the first 2-3 episodes. Maybe you'll like her acting more in this one.
0 0
On My Decoy Bride • May 8, 2025
I really wanted to like it but I just didn't. It's not bad... it's only that I don't like how clueless FL is and how ML teases her either. I think I went into it with wrong expectations thinking that FL would be a very strong FL.
1 0
On A Shop for Killers • May 4, 2025
I think I've never been this scared of a villain before. Insane.


After ep 6 I feel so sorry for many of the characters.v😭
7 0
Replying to kdramaddixxion • May 4, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
What about her vision with him and a little girl looking like a family though...? 👀 Let's stay hopeful 🥺
Oh, I hope it was a vision of them as a married couple. 🥲
0 0
Replying to Tipitititip • May 4, 2025
Li wei x 6th princeHao jia x 2nd prince (crown prince)Shang guan Jing x 5th prince These are the ones who gets…
Tysm!
0 0
Replying to Winter • May 1, 2025
I'm only 20 minutes in and I have to say this isn't even a fraction as good as the source material. Why was his…
Didn't read the manhwa but agree with you here. 30 min in and honestly not very impressed so far.
2 1
Replying to Ck1Oz • May 1, 2025
Title Dominion and Devotion Spoiler
Ok. I read the comments. How did it happen though? Please and thank you.I want to know but not going to watch.…
You mean how ML died?
2 1
Replying to nush • Apr 27, 2025
season 3 please🙏🏻 love the characters way too much🥹
Same 😭
2 0
Replying to zibeeb • Apr 24, 2025
are there any other mini dramas that are as good as this in plot and acting? can someone recommend pls? doesn't…
I would recommend My Uncanny Destiny and Fortune Writer!

I've started creating a list to keep track of the good short dramas I've watched (others can add to it too). It's still lacking but I'll continue adding to it.
If you're interested, this is the list:
https://mydramalist.com/list/3m659J94
6 1