Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to metrikfire • Jun 26, 2024
Just got to the part where he installs a tracker on her phone without her consent or even telling her?!???!! I…
I somewhat agree. It's pretty obvious that the killer would want to capture her next, as she might have seen his face (or other things). Ml just wants to protect Fl/the witness and catch the killer in case something happens. But I think he should have, at least, asked her, if he could install the tracker. I'm not very happy about the way they make him out to be a "bad" person.
3 3
Replying to sawargaa • Jun 26, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
lets start Wild Guessing !the suspect is :1. Jung Jae Seong ( Hospital Director)2. Choi Bum Ho (old intern with…
Thought about the second guess too. The guy with the crutches could be fake using them ( as a disguise). Who was the hospital director again? I forgot haha.
0 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 26, 2024
So far so good. I'm enjoying this drama. I just wonder why the fl seems to not notice bright car lights behind her. Two times she didn' realize.
6 3
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 26, 2024
ML is sweet, FL is pretty fine. I don't find the story to be very catchy. I really want to like this drama. Maybe it gets better the next few eps.
1 4
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jun 24, 2024
I love this drama sm but the ending was just too rushed. Wish they would give us a special episode or smth. They should've shown us more of YiChan's and CheongAh's life after.
4 0
Replying to IanuaCoeli • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
chinese film producers and directors are learning 😁 acting skills are one thing, but the actor will only act…
That is true, indeed
1 0
Joyce Chan • Jun 10, 2024
Yea, I agree. At first I really liked this show but it went downhill pretty quickly.
I just couldn't get used to fl's forced 'cute expressions'. Her acting wasn't that great tbh πŸ₯² And side characters acting also...
Some scenes made me cringe so hard. It's still on hold for me. Don't know if I'll continue.
0 0
Replying to mparthur • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
The FL is a Chinese.
Yea ik. Was unintentionally, sorry πŸ₯²
1 0
On The Double • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
I love fl actress. Finally a Chinese actress that does not force cute expressions.
6 6
Replying to oppa_ • May 16, 2024
Review Hit the Top
it is beautiful drama in which a father abondend his pregnant girlfriend to travel in future to steal his own…
Did you really watch the show? The Hyun Jae who traveled to the future didn't even know Bo Hee well at that time. So wdym by he abondend her?
0 0
Replying to 39uwu • May 15, 2024
Person Yun Si Yun
want him in a good plot romcom drama πŸ™πŸ»
Yes, I really enjoyed him in Hit the top. I think he would do great 😣
4 0
On Yun Si Yun • May 15, 2024
Person Yun Si Yun
Need more of him. Give him a main role please πŸ₯²
8 0
Replying to Little Orange • May 14, 2024
Title Hit the Top Spoiler
In which episode did they get together?In which episode did they breakup and get back again?Any love triangle…
They become a couple in ep 25 and kind of break up in ep 27. They get back together in ep 28. There are two other guys that like fl but fl denies their feelings and chooses ml as soon as she finds out that he likes her.
2 4
Replying to Nauriya • May 5, 2024
I don’t think they are true family, they are just group of people who deceive others. because the way she talks…
Omg I totally didn't acknowledge thr fact that he was a firefighter. That's such a good theory.

I think Fl was in the accident the day Yina was born. This is going to be a good show.
1 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • May 5, 2024
Woah this made me want to start ASAP. I love flawed characters. add a realistic take to the drama because all…
Ep 1 was really good. But be prepared for some heartbreaks haha
0 0