Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Mimi • Aug 31, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
I think that the "relative"/"police officer" (likely fake) and Soo yeon are trying to set Seon hae up against…
I'm kind of guessing that the fake relative staged the attack on Su Yeon to get her on his side and make her believe that Seon Hae's parents are evil.
0 1
Replying to Mimi • Aug 31, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
I think that the "relative"/"police officer" (likely fake) and Soo yeon are trying to set Seon hae up against…
But maybe they are not a team after all. We'll find out soon enough, haha.
0 0
On Perfect Family • Aug 31, 2024
This drama might not be the best of them all, but it's also not bad. Don't trust all the bad reviews and just try it out yourself. You might enjoy it. Personally, I think it's thrilling, and I'm already excited for the next episode.
1 0
Replying to iffat • Aug 31, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
can everyone let me know their theories?? i’m so interested in what other people think!
I think that the "relative"/"police officer" (likely fake) and Soo yeon are trying to set Seon hae up against her parents. They are probably trying to take them down as revenge. The father prob accidentally wronged the fake "relative", and Soo yeon... well, we know part of her story. Their plan is to destroy their "perfect family."

I also think that the parents were wronged in the past. It might have something to do with their son's death.
1 2
On Perfect Family • Aug 16, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
So from the first two episodes, I'm guessing that the family gets rid of any evidence to either protect their stability or their daughter. He probably wasn't dead, and they or someone else did the final "hit." I don't think Su Yeon killed him. There might also be more about her past than she can remember.
2 0
Replying to Mimi • Aug 10, 2024
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
If anyone is interested in the romantic elements of the story, there is indeed a romantic relationship that develops…
There is also a romance between the court lady and the chef.
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Aug 10, 2024
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
If anyone is interested in the romantic elements of the story, there is indeed a romantic relationship that develops…
JBH (the new owner) later shares the body with the original owner (the queen) to some extent. This is also the source of the feelings. He eventually accepts them, perhaps even developing some of his own.
0 1
On Mr. Queen • Aug 10, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
If anyone is interested in the romantic elements of the story, there is indeed a romantic relationship that develops between the main characters towards the end. However, it's more complicated than that.
1 7
On Mr. Queen • Aug 10, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
Ahh I just finished it. I want a season 2 right now! The ending was so happy but also so sad. 😭
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Double
It’s rumored that they’ll be appearing in another project together. Hopefully, not as siblings—just like…
That would actually traumatize me 💀🫠
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Double
It’s rumored that they’ll be appearing in another project together. Hopefully, not as siblings—just like…
That would actually traumatize me.💀🫠
3 2
On The Double • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Double
I need to see them in another drama as a couple. 😣
10 5
On The Double • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
I just finished the drama, and I really loved everything about it. 💕 I just wish they had shown us how XH survived the war. I've heard from readers of the book that help arrived at the last minute. I'm so sad that the bodyguards died in the last 10 minutes. It was so sudden and sad. They deserved better. 🥲
7 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 29, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
So... how does the ML not know about the identity yet, and how did the FL only just realize that the old lady was the killer? Also... she knew about the fake identity (of course, she didn't tell anyone), but somehow acted all surprised again later.
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Jul 25, 2024
Title My Dearest
I think you should give it a try. It was hard for me to get into it because the beginning was kind of boring.…
This is just my personal opinion (please don't come at me for it, haha). Give it a watch. I totally get why it's so popular, even if I don't really love the main characters.
0 1
Replying to anthrlyn • Jul 25, 2024
Title My Dearest
Is this worth to watch?
I think you should give it a try. It was hard for me to get into it because the beginning was kind of boring. I still take breaks from time to time because I somehow can't watch it all in one go. I think the historical aspect (war, etc.) is what makes this drama special. I don't really know about the leads; I'm not a huge fan of either of them. They do have character growth, though. Also, chemistry-wise... I'm not sure.
0 2