Editorials
Replying to Sallomiou • May 5, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
That’s the drama and an additional obstacle to overcome, if well executed, that’s what destroys us emotionally…
I hope they execute it well. Ik this will give me lots of heartbreaks haha
1 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • May 5, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
Here we go again, MDListers prefer BORING flawless characters 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️if FL is…
I never said I wanted a flawless characters. When did I ever say that? Ik too well that a flawless character makes the show boring.
0 0
On The Atypical Family • May 4, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
A bit sad that fl is a scammer but ,aside from that, this drama is amazing so far.
6 7
Replying to Sweet Savage • Apr 25, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
EXACTLY 😭😂😂 I was literally laughing. Honestly this is low budget and cringe at times but I'm not shocked…
I should try that too ig 😂
1 0
On My Divine Emissary • Apr 24, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary Spoiler
Even though this is a low-budget show, I wish that some things would have been improved. For example, when the female lead was getting 'tortured,' they could have made the blood look more realistic or maybe even ripped the clothes a bit. Also, how is it that the second she decides to go back to the palace, she is fine again? No scratches at all? I don't know, it's these small details.
1 2
Replying to Mimi • Apr 23, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
It is a remake
I'm enjoying it. Tho it's hard to tell where the story will go, since we only have 4 episodes rn.
1 1
Replying to xiaxia • Apr 22, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
Synopsis sounds like Splash splash Love
It is a remake
2 3
Replying to Mimi • Apr 22, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
I really hope the fl won't be too much of a forced "cutie". I can't stand when fl actresses do those forced "cute"…
Also, please, just one kissing scene where fl doesn't just stand there awkwardly 💀
0 0
On My Divine Emissary • Apr 22, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
I really hope the fl won't be too much of a forced "cutie". I can't stand when fl actresses do those forced "cute" facial expressions. It's sadly done so often in cDramas. 😭
1 1
Replying to Cho Na • Apr 22, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
Only 4 out as per airing calendar
oh, thank you. When do the eps usually air?
1 1
On My Divine Emissary • Apr 22, 2024
Title My Divine Emissary
Are all episodes out?
0 3
On Hide • Apr 21, 2024
Title Hide
WHAA This episode is sick
1 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Apr 18, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Is FL very cringe?
2 1
Replying to mika • Apr 18, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey Spoiler
i actually dropped it but can someone tell me what happened at the end
The ml joins the parasitic life team and fl starts working at a convenience store. Fl still has the parasyte in her. The main villain dies and (I think) all of the group members too.
0 0
Replying to Anna1609 • Apr 14, 2024
Review Hide
The drama captivated me from the very begining. The general score is too low for this show. It has engaging characters…
Absolutely! I hope the rating will rise. This drama at least deserves an 8.0.
3 0
On The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection • Apr 14, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
Wth is even going on??? Why are they trying so hard to make us pity Mone. I’m seriously going to drop if she ends up with Dohyuk
1 1
Replying to defnothe • Apr 14, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
i hope yang jin mo gets his revenge soon. and where is michelle? i thought she was going to be an important character
Same, I rly hoped so
0 0
Replying to dbd • Apr 14, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection
MIN DO HYEOK IS PISSING ME OFFFFFFF. why is he having some weird sympathy love thing for han mo ne. LIKE SHE KILLED…
Fr, atp I'll just drop if this continues
3 0
On Hide • Apr 13, 2024
Title Hide
Omg who is rating this show so low?
0 2
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Hide
how is it going ???
Getting better and better since ep 3/4
1 1