Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to OneAjhussi • Oct 10, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
How can a demon (a real one, not a human turned demon) have romance with a human? She is going to keep the body…
They said that there's something that can turn a demon into a human.
I don't remember what exactly it was, but I know it was mentioned.
0 2
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 10, 2024
I get why people are a bit annoyed with Da On, but you have to try to see things from his perspective.
He probably can't understand or comprehend that she is a demon (I know I wouldn't. Sure, I'd know, but I wouldn't KNOW know). He is a detective and knows what it's like when a criminal isn't fairly punished (because of his past).
Y'all have to start trying to understand him. He's such a realistic and interesting character.
9 1
Replying to echo • Oct 3, 2024
is it sad ending?
It's a bit of everything, depending on how you look at it.

I'm pretty sure we'll get a third season though.
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Oct 3, 2024
I'm not quite happy with how this ended.
I don't like that Chae Ok lost the parasite and her memories. I hope that, if we get a s3, she gets it back and becomes stronger. I somehow expected more from her, since she received the parasite from her mother.
1 1
Replying to Rip Van Winkle • Sep 24, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
No.There were relationships in the past, but not now.
Oh, then I'm actually glad. Main girl seems suspicious to me, so I was afraid the ml would fall for her. 😫 Ty sm 🙏🏻
1 1
On Black Out • Sep 24, 2024
Title Black Out
I know this is an annoying question, but is there romance?
0 3
On Perfect Family • Sep 12, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
They could've ended it perfectly with episode 10. SH goes back to her parents and they start over. Her biological dad gets arrested or dies. SY gets arrested (or dies, Idc) and is taken to a mental hospital where she gets better. They show SH apologizing to GH with HU next to her.
4 0
On Perfect Family • Sep 12, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
I really, really want to like SH, but she's making it so hard. I do get that not everyone is intelligent and can act well in a frightening situation, but come on—returning to the man who just threatened to kill you and/or your dad? And then being shocked about him holding you hostage again. 😭
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Sep 5, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
Yes, he is absolutely lying. His words do not match his actions. If he actually cared only for his daughter, he…
Also, why did he bring her to this kind of place instead of a house or something (if he cared for her)? And also, the request for money. There is definitely something wrong with him.
0 0
Replying to parkhyorin • Sep 5, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
what the hell was going on episode 18, I almost believed his words but how come he set a fire on a room with his…
Yes, he is absolutely lying. His words do not match his actions. If he actually cared only for his daughter, he would not have killed an innocent detective or tried to kill Su Yeon. There would not have been any reason to lie from the beginning. (Oh, also, please mark this as a spoiler.)
3 1
Replying to smol_ki • Sep 3, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
I plan to watch this, but I'm very picky about endings lol. So do I get it right, that the chef and the king do…
Yes, exactly like that. It's kind of happy but also sad at the same time.
2 1
Replying to yukata • Aug 31, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
I love all what you did say i agree with that . Just need to add one hypothesis that even seon hui is a suspect…
makes sm sense, but I really hope it's not the case. I don't rly like shows where the Mc is mentally unstable ( mc forget important things or such )
1 0
Replying to Aki • Aug 31, 2024
Title Perfect Family Spoiler
I’m actually enjoying this more than I expected; I guess this genre is my type to watch.The FL’s family is…
Omg, that's exactly what I thought as well. I also theorized that the fake relative used the kidnapping as a trap to get Su Yeon on his side.
1 1