Editorials
On The Double • Jul 22, 2024
Title The Double
Haven't finished this yet but many people are complaining about the ending. I really love this drama so that's very sad to hear. 🥲
2 31
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 21, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
can they PLEASE just reveal her identity to ml
6 0
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Jul 20, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
They shouldn't have rushed the ending like that. It needed at least one more ep
3 1
On Tarot • Jul 17, 2024
Title Tarot
I literally can't watch this. Why are the characters so dumb? 😭
2 1
Replying to joetoca • Jul 14, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Ko Won and fls best friends could be a way better match in the drama but it wont make this scenario work the way…
Sadly 🥲
0 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jul 14, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Why do I kinda want Ko Won and fls best friends together
8 4
Replying to SoVa Joon • Jul 13, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Do you think Ko Won loves Im Sun/ Lee Min Jee? or he just admires her because she has been so good to him?
I think he likes her. Tbh I hope he doesn't. Don't want another second lead syndrome 😭
7 0
On Juvenile Justice • Jul 9, 2024
Title Juvenile Justice
Can't believe s2 is canceled
11 0
Replying to Aymen • Jun 30, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
no they don't.....ML's sister in Atypical family was a STRONG AND AMAZZZZING lady, same goes for the FL of Perfume
I didn't literally mean "always" haha. I should've written "often" or "mostly".
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Jun 30, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
Would make sense but not with Kdrama logic haha. (They will prob show us that dramatic scene, where ml finds out.)
hmmm you're right. I hope they take that turn. Would be more interesting to see him figure it out like that.
0 0
Replying to AisArt • Jun 30, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Is it possible that the ML knows the secret of the FL? So far, he has observed everything well as a prosecutor.…
Would make sense but not with Kdrama logic haha. (They will prob show us that dramatic scene, where ml finds out.)
5 3
Replying to pekahjusthappy • Jun 30, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day Spoiler
so for the body parts (?) that was said belong to an asian man in his 60s (in ep 6), when was the parts discovered?…
I'm also curious. If they are talking about the body part in the water = Maybe the woman is alive.
2 0
On Miss Night and Day • Jun 30, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
WHY do Kdramas always give overweight people the idiot/"disgusting person" role?!! I'm sick of it ahh
5 3
Replying to metrikfire • Jun 29, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Just got to the part where he installs a tracker on her phone without her consent or even telling her?!???!! I…
Ohhh right, I forgot about that
1 0
Replying to metrikfire • Jun 29, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Just got to the part where he installs a tracker on her phone without her consent or even telling her?!???!! I…
Ohhh right, I forgot about that
1 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
they definitely did the deed. it’s funny, cause last week I was hoping for more interactions from them, and…
Ohh I see. I feel like this is his way of coping. She obv likes him but maybe him being an "ex-con" is stopping her from going any further. Will give us some drama, once he (realizes) that he is actually falling in love haha. Let's see.
0 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Did something happen between the second/side couple? Or was it just her imagination? This drama is slowly getting better hmmm.
2 2
Replying to Mimi • Jun 26, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
ML is sweet, FL is pretty fine. I don't find the story to be very catchy. I really want to like this drama. Maybe…
Watched ep 5 and it got a lil better.
0 0
Replying to FanFanX • Jun 26, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
LMAO. I came here to say the exact same thing.
Haha fr, my exact thoughts.
0 0
Replying to metrikfire • Jun 26, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
Honestly up until episode 4 I was enjoying it despite the janky logic but the the lawyers deliberately trying…
I agree with this so much. It doesn't even make sense (knowing ml's personality). We know he's a workaholic, so why would he want to get rid of someone that does their job well?
2 1