Details

  • Last Online: Nov 30, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: wonderland
  • Contribution Points: 35 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 3, 2017
Replying to delete • Jul 3, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me Spoiler
i bet that kiss is gonna get interrupted next ep... sigh.
Either someone's gonna call Do Jin about a case update/news or something out of the blue happens :(
0 0
Replying to Maggy Moonchild • Jul 3, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me Spoiler
OH...no...pls don't :(((( that would be devastating!
I hope it's just my imagination but I really wish for a happy ending on this one :(((
1 0
On Come and Hug Me • Jul 3, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me Spoiler
I don't wanna jinx it but when Nak Won told Na Moo that trees will always remind her of him, a scene where Nak Won is sitting beside a tree where Na Moo's remains were buried came to mind :(
1 0
Replying to Sam • Jun 28, 2018
oh i can access the episodes go to ontimedrama.com its available there. :)
Yay! I'm glad they are subbing faster than the youtube ones. It's tough trying to understand what they are saying when watching raw episodes :(
0 0
Replying to Angel • Jun 28, 2018
Why is this the only great drama airing??? The waiting is frustrating me so much.
Thanks guys! I'm also hearing great feedbacks about it so I might check it out :)
1 0
Replying to Sam • Jun 26, 2018
oh i can access the episodes go to ontimedrama.com its available there. :)
Thank you so much. These are very helpful! :)
0 0
Replying to Sam • Jun 26, 2018
oh i can access the episodes go to ontimedrama.com its available there. :)
Is there eng subtitles available too??
0 0
Replying to Angel • Jun 26, 2018
Title Be with You
Is this available anywhere already?
Thank you so much everyone!!!
0 0
Replying to tuneth21 • Jun 25, 2018
I have a heartache after watching episode 18. Like I'm both physically and emotionally drained. When this drama…
Same! This honestly makes me wanna go to a retreat and contemplate my life.
0 0
On Come and Hug Me • Jun 25, 2018
I wonder what's the deal with Park Hee Young??? Is she simply doing all of those for personal gain or is she hiding something??
11 0