News
On A Poem a Day • Apr 12, 2018
Title A Poem a Day Spoiler
I'm still enjoying this drama but heaven forbid can they stop giving more screen time to Min Ho?? Not that I hate him, but I'm beginning to think he's the main lead instead of Je Wook. It seems to me that the romance revolves around him realizing his mistake and getting his love back ugh #TeamDrYe
13 0
On That Man Oh Soo • Apr 11, 2018
Title That Man Oh Soo
can somebody tell me if this gets better?? i dont wanna drop another drama but :(
1 0
On Lawless Lawyer • Apr 11, 2018
Title Lawless Lawyer
Lee Joon Gi and Law? Two of my favorite things??? COUNT ME IN!!!!
0 0
honesu • Apr 7, 2018
Article Currently Watching: The Nice Witch
I couldn't agree no more!! I sometimes ask myself why I'm still watching this, but I don't know man, it's oddly addicting! It's honestly one of my guilty pleasures right now lmao
2 0
On A Poem a Day • Apr 6, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I'm enjoying this so much but I really hope they won't further drag the plot and let the story progress already. The humor could be repetitive but it's quite forgivable for now.
4 0
Replying to Jay noona • Apr 3, 2018
Title Misty Spoiler
does it has sad ending :\plz clear answer never mind ruining it for me
It's more of an open ending, but to be frank, especially if you watch it for the romance, I'd say it's a sad/bittersweet ending. Nonetheless, after watching all the 16 episodes, the ending was kind of fitting and was consistent to the story. They could honestly do better, though!
4 0
On Misty • Apr 1, 2018
Title Misty Spoiler
Should've seen the tragedy tag first *sigh*
1 0
On Ji Jin Hee • Mar 31, 2018
Person Ji Jin Hee
how could someone look so good im seriously in awe
7 0
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Mar 29, 2018
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
I am probably like the only person on this planet who doesn't really dig Park Seo Joon as a leading man. I loved…
lmao same except that he kind of redeemed himself to me in fight for my way (lets pretend hwarang didnt happen pls thanks) really hoping this would be surprisingly good
3 0
Replying to anushka • Mar 28, 2018
Title A Poem a Day Spoiler
I had the same questioni hope he is! the more male leads the better
Ikr! I get it's too early to tell yet but it would be nice to see a reverse harem on this one (hmm there isn't really a lot of interesting female characters so far except her roommate/senior)
1 0
Replying to Angel • Mar 28, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I'm just wondering, what exactly is the role of Han Joo Yong here? Is he like a third lead or something??
His scenes with his senior are really hilarious OH MY GOD IM CACKLING SO HARD
3 0
On A Poem a Day • Mar 28, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I'm just wondering, what exactly is the role of Han Joo Yong here? Is he like a third lead or something??
2 0
Mokona • Mar 28, 2018
Article The Hidden Meaning Of OST Lyrics
Every time I hear Scarlet Heart - Will Be Back, I immediately get emotional like for real :(((
2 0
Ceki • Mar 27, 2018
Article 20 Upcoming Spring Dramas Everyone Is Excited About!
April's gonna be lit, I love it!
0 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Mar 27, 2018
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Reminds me of that American movie tbh
1 0
On Misty • Mar 25, 2018
Title Misty
For those who already finished this, would you recommend Misty despite its ending (is the ending that bad, btw?)?
0 0
Regine • Mar 25, 2018
Article Which Classic Asian Drama Character Are You?
Mostly got As and Fs, so I guess I'm a combination of The Strong Female Lead and The Evil Enemy LMAOO what an interesting and relatable mix! Thanks for the quiz!!! :)
2 0
Elle • Mar 24, 2018
Article Currently Watching: The Great Seducer
If I didnt know better, I'd say we're somehow talking about The Heirs by the introduction lmao Can't wait until this is finished so I can finally watch it!! :)
0 0
Ceki • Mar 23, 2018
Article #MeToo Movement Is Picking Up Steam in Japan and South Korea
This is a such a good read!! It makes me sad and emotional just thinking about this issue, but looking back at how things have changed (even if this #metoo movement won't immediately put a stop on everything, it's still a start), as a woman, it makes me hopeful.
7 0
On Suits • Mar 20, 2018
Title Suits
oh my god please dont disappoint me i really love this show <3
1 0
