News
On Moonshine and Valentine • May 10, 2018
Title Moonshine and Valentine
I'm liking this so far!!!
1 0
On Come and Hug Me • May 9, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me
REMINDS ME OF JUST BETWEEN LOVERS!!! I CAN FEEL THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD
7 0
On The Undateables • May 8, 2018
Title The Undateables
I honestly don't know what to feel about this. Let's see, I guess
0 0
On You Drive Me Crazy • May 8, 2018
Title You Drive Me Crazy
WOW THE CHEMISTRY WAS DAEBAK
14 0
On From Five to Nine • May 5, 2018
Title From Five to Nine
I initially thought this is just another mediocre (and annoying) drama, but I was totally surprised the more I watch this! I swear it gets better and better. I love it!!!
1 0
On Lawless Lawyer • May 4, 2018
Title Lawless Lawyer
cant wait to be caught off guard by lee joon gi's piercing eyes again
2 0
On Suits • May 4, 2018
Title Suits
I really hope they'll make Rachel a little more likable here. I can't stand her that much in the original tbh
2 0
On Mistress • May 4, 2018
Title Mistress Spoiler
damn i really thought there's gonna be a horror theme in this
1 0
Mokona • May 3, 2018
Article Dropping Asian Dramas... Is OK!
Is it just me who find it very interesting that the MYSTERY/CRIME genre turned out to be the second highest favorite and yet still managed to score one of the lowest in terms of being dropped among the respondents??? THAT SAYS A LOT TBH
5 0
On A Poem a Day • May 3, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I heard my ship is finally sailing so I guess imma pick this up again :D
9 0
On Miracle That We Met • May 2, 2018
Title Miracle That We Met
I really want Yeon Hwa to be happy, but I also can't help but ship Song Hyun Cheol and Hye Jin so hard :(((( #thestruggleisreal
7 0
On Number Woman Gye Sook Ja • May 2, 2018
Title Number Woman Gye Sook Ja
I AM HERE FOR THIS!!! CANT WAIT!
0 0
On Miracle That We Met • May 2, 2018
Title Miracle That We Met
I had enough of sad endings this year. This better not suffer the same fate or imma throw hands
5 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 27, 2018
Article [Giveaway] Win Delicious Japanese Candy and Snacks!
I'd love to go back again in Tokyo and Osaka! I feel like our trip wasn't enough to fully discover what these cities can offer and I really enjoyed every moment we've spent there. I would also love to visit Seoul and Busan (South Korea) this year, as well as Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) or Bangkok (Thailand) :)))
0 0
Replying to Randz • Apr 26, 2018
Title Suits
No one an beat donna in my opinion.. she is just too perfect for that role that no one can do it again ...
Honestly, though! I can't imagine other Donna beside Sarah Rafferty but we'll see if the Korean version could at least execute this role well.
1 0
On Suits • Apr 26, 2018
Title Suits
I'm loving their actors choice so far, especially Jin Hee Kyung as "Jessica". Jang Dong Gun may not have the same level of sexiness as "Harvey", but he's very convincing in his acting and I like it. Park Hyung Shik is surprisingly nailing his role, as well as, Chae Jung Ahn as "Donna". I'm not yet sure if I'm gonna like the Korean version of "Rachel" but we'll see. Also, the OST seems fitting, which is always a plus. Overall, it was a great start and looking forward to the next episode!!!
2 0
Replying to Lee Jin Young • Apr 25, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
Ep 1 (eng sub)https://youtu.be/GQSsrSqnm6E Ep 2 (eng sub)https://youtu.be/OMeG1_TkWIUSomeone help to sub so it…
Thank you so much for all the effort!!!
0 0
On Miracle That We Met • Apr 19, 2018
Title Miracle That We Met
I'm loving the direction this drama is going for even though I'm still confused how the writer's gonna end this.
6 0
On Jin Ki Joo • Apr 16, 2018
Person Jin Ki Joo
I love all the dramas she was in!!! Looking forward to see her as a FL next!!!!! :)
0 0
Replying to Ashley112 • Apr 12, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I feel like this is going to be like a reply 1988 situation where we think she’s going to end up with guy they’re…
Exactly! I really do hope they won't mess up with this. A Poem A Day is one of the few airing dramas I'm liking right now. I don't want to drop another drama again :((
0 0

