News
On Leh Ratree • Sep 14, 2019
Title Leh Ratree
Is there any rape or attempted rape here?
0 4
On Happy Birthday • Sep 14, 2019
Title Happy Birthday
is this bl?
3 1
Replying to Vlaud • Sep 14, 2019
Title Jao Sao Jum Yorm
My favorite lakorn as of now. I've watch most of the "hit" titles, and although the story in this one may not…
Can you recommend more lakorns where the main couple has healthy relationship and possibly less frustrating??
0 4
On Graceful Family • Sep 14, 2019
Title Graceful Family
This drama is so frustrating???? Like they're making it seem like TOP is untouchable so why even bother introducing Seok Hee if she's too powerless to do something? Also, we're already at EP 6 and yet we still don't know anything about Dir. Han's intention. Shouldnt the writer be building this already?? The direction is a bit confusing and all over the place
2 1
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Sep 14, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
Less romance on this one, which is okay, so go for something like Love 020 or Go go Squid for romance
Okay thanks!
0 0
On Graceful Family • Sep 10, 2019
Title Graceful Family
i dont really watch ongoing dramas but im gonna wing this i guess wish me luck y'all
2 0
On The King’s Avatar • Sep 10, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
If im not into video games, will I still like this? I'm honestly going in for the romance not gonna lie ????
0 3
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends • Sep 8, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 3: The Prelude to All Legends
It seems like I'm still the only one on Eunseom x Tanya ship (although I'm open to Saya x Tanya). Nonetheless, I understand why the writers are focusing on Tagon for now. This is a multi leads drama after all so what are we expecting??
4 0
Replying to Mailaila • Sep 8, 2019
Article 5 Remarkable Female Drama Characters
Bai ping ting is a no no, seriously.
May I know why? I'm planning to watch General & I because of this lol
0 1
Replying to Estelll • Sep 8, 2019
Article 5 Remarkable Female Drama Characters
Some other remarkable female characters: Lady Mishil in Queen Seon Duk, Yin Lihua in Singing All Along, and -maybe…
How's singing all along for you? Still thinking if I should watch it
0 1
Mokona • Sep 8, 2019
Article 5 Remarkable Female Drama Characters
Go Hye Ran is my spirit animal and inspiration ugh I love her character so much
2 0
On The Princess's Man • Sep 6, 2019
Title The Princess's Man
hows the friendship of the FL and the Princess? Can simeone tell me if they'll be enemies :(
0 1
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Sep 5, 2019
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
Please be good
2 0
On When the Camellia Blooms • Sep 5, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms
Gong hyo jin is really good at picking dramas so I'm calling it already that I would love this.
7 0
Replying to deviantrockstar • Sep 5, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land
Six Flying Dragons is the closest in terms of storytelling and cast.
Which one is heavier and which one has more romance into it?
0 1
On Good Bye, My Princess • Sep 4, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Why do all great chinese dramas always end up in a tragedy!!! I just want a happy ending :((
0 1
On Love and Destiny • Sep 4, 2019
Title Love and Destiny
where can I watch this full subbed? happy ending??
0 0
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land • Sep 4, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land
This is so nerve wrecking. Does anyone know any dramas with the same feel w/ similar romance intensity if possible?
1 3
Replying to Simply Serenity • Aug 11, 2019
List [D] Dramas with Great Skinship/Kissing Scenes
I think Suspicious Partner gets a easy 10! Not on the list, but Her Private Life also deserves a solid 10!
I'm actually tempted to watch it since I'm a Ji Chang Wook trash (& also their kissing scenes are good) but I kept hearing its plot development wasn't as good. I have Her Private Life on hold! I'll try to check it again given that Park Min Young is great acting or kissing scenes-wise. Thanks for the suggestions, though!
0 1
On SKY Castle • Aug 11, 2019
Title SKY Castle
I'm at episode 4 already and definitely rooting for Seo Jin. I don't know her background yet for sure but I admire the lengths she go for her daughter and her loyalty for friendship with Myung Joo. I'm not sure yet about the motivation of Joo Young so this is gonna be interesting. Also, I understand Soo Im and her frustration but I hope she also find a way to understand the mothers and look for another way to make their overall situation in Sky Castle better.
1 0

